:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Lol... Haven’t posted in a long time.

Spoiler alert Sword Art Online

Spoiler
Perhaps it was the universe telling me something... Maybe it was Karma. Who knows... But her story hit home, and I’m devastated. I lost someone to her disease and again even if it’s fictional... I can’t. Sword Art Online... Ty.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U41zsKsAgOs

Live... people.... Just live.... -Solwitch

-Cheers
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

Spoiler
Perhaps it was the universe telling me something... Maybe it was Karma. Who knows... But her story hit home, and I’m devastated. I lost someone to her disease and again even if it’s fictional... I can’t. Sword Art Online... Ty.

-Cheers

I'm just assuming that this is not just "another solwitch post".
In which case
I'm sorry for your loss.
And yeah, it was quite the emotional moment in the series. Though for me, there are series which can hit the feels much harder. Easily so. Then again, it always depends on personal experience related or similar to what's shown.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Spoiler

-Cheers

I'm just assuming that this is not just "another solwitch post".
In which case
I'm sorry for your loss.
And yeah, it was quite the emotional moment in the series. Though for me, there are series which can hit the feels much harder. Easily so. Then again, it always depends on personal experience related or similar to what's shown.

Thanks... If you guys haven’t yet watched the movie "ready player 1" there’s a part where I gasped (probably the only one) when I saw it.

Edit: Actually went like this... "omg do you know what that is... OMG that would be awesome I so want one...". I giggled with glee...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 11, 2018, 4:10:56 PM
I just watched the previews and DAMN is there one show I really look forward to coming out... "Hisone to Maso-tan". What I've seen in the previews looks really promising. Art style looks nice, characters seem good and I really like what I've heard of the soundtrack so far...
I hope it will be a good one, but I don't think we have to worry, considering studio Bones' track record of original works (darker than black, eureka seven and tokyo magnitude 8.0 being some of them).
REALLY looking forward to it.

Edit
I really don't know a lot about the producing staff behind all the anime I watch, but I decided to take a look here anyways and it looks rather impressive to me. Now I wonder, does that only seem that way to me because of my very limited knowledge on the matter or is my hunch correct?
Last edited by FCK42 on Apr 11, 2018, 8:30:53 PM
Watched the first episode of Wotaku ni koi wa Mzuskashii. Seems hilarious so far, might become a really good rom-com. Will continue watching it.
But... but... this is all the new and shiny stuff and I haven't watched the first Steins;Gate yet!
(In an annoyed voice) yes, MOM.
Im done watching hunter x hunter from year 2011 or so, together with dbz kai and some 800ish episodes of one piece, all naruto eps, knights of sidonia (sidonia because I like the world of Blame!).

This was done to make up for stuff I watched as a kid.

What would be some 5-10 top reccomendations to watch now from new stuff?

I would like it most if it was completed series.

(Note that I read many countless mangas so adaptations are ok too if done well)
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Apr 13, 2018, 5:03:02 AM
I was told by a certain someone that Steins;Gate is pretty good. Haven't seen it myself yet, but I will change that very soon.
When it comes to adaptations, last years Made in Abyss was extremely good.
As for anime originals, three come to my mind... Little witch academia for some slice of life/fantasy, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica for magical girls and Eureka seven is a pretty good mech series.

If you want more recommendations, you can always ask. Feel free to specify genres aswell, makes it a bit easier :)

PS: totally forgot to mention Planetes. It's really good. Realistic sci-fi.
^Made in abyss and planetes in my opinion.

I would favor those two over the other ones listed, no that the others are bad but those two are just marvels for your enjoyment.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info