:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Hmmm... quite the interesting Darling in the FranXX episode just now... we got to learn a bit more backstory to the world, interesting.
spoiler (-ish)
So, we learned that for some reason they're "infected"... I can't help but feel that they're gonna pull a madoka magica on us.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
DarliFra: too little, too late.

Well, still enjoy the pretty unique setting, so I'll finish it. But yeah, it could've revealed a bit more earlier on.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
If I have to get up and aimlessly potter about the kitchen we both know a show has gotten to me.

Guess it will be happening again this week
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Probably.

Still not as good as Sorayori.

True. Sorayori hit me harder than VE this week. Though, to be honest, last week's VE episode is a very hard one to beat.
I'm very excited for the rest that is yet to come.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Still not as good as Sorayori.

I guess you mean as an episode not overall.

Sorayori took the whole seasons relatively low key emotion and used it as a nail driven home by a moon sized hammer, done a good job of it.

Overall though i prefer VE more.

Just watched relife - final arc

Sort of bummer it's only four episodes but it was wholesome and worth the watch, definitely recommend if you got a spare evening.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
3-Gatsu no Lion was great. A very calm, lighthearted, healing episode. I have no problems with gettinh more of those from now on. The characters in it deserve those moments of happiness.

Mahoutsukai no Yome unfortunely came to a conclusion. I would've loved to have more of that one. Non-isekai fantasy done right has become pretty rare these days. The ending was very nicely done though imo.
I still prefer the first opening song though.

DFXX had some more obligatory drama and some slight foreshadowing of what might come. We also got a tiny bit of background information about our main character. Slowly some of the pieces are coming together.

So basically DFXX was the same as always, mahoutsukai no yome ended which made me feel down a bit and 3-gatsu no lion managed to cheer me up. Today was a good day.
PS: Akari best girl.

Current season that i consider above the rest:-

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Overlord II
Violet Evergarden

no particular order.
Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
Just done watching A.I.C.O. - Incarnation

One of the few series that was released as a batch this time round, wasn't bad...not great but watchable.

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Yorimoi for AOTS. Calling it now.

I'll wait and see what VE still has to offer, but so far I gotta agree. Close call though.

I watched The unlimited Hyoubo Kyousuke in the last few days, since I was craving something with a ridiculously powerful main character. Interesting watch, but now I feel like I'll have to watch Zettai Karen Children aswell to understand everything that was going on... :/
It also made me wanna continue Youjo Senki, so maybe I'll be able to finish that one now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info