:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I got to watch No Game No Life: Zero. Pretty good movie. Quite different setting, but well explained. I can recommend it to fans of the series that are interested in the background of the world.

Looking forward to new Sangatsu no lion episodes, though to be honest, Winter Olympics were quite a spectacle aswell, so the hiatus was well justified. Still, can't wait for it to continue.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Finally some detailed backstory in Violet evergarden... though today's episode felt like a massive buildup towards a HUGE breakdown.
Violet Evergarden latest episode seems more like an end to the series, but there are still 3 more to go.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Violet Evergarden latest episode seems more like an end to the series, but there are still 3 more to go.

Actually, 5. The series will have 14 episodes :)
I agree though. Episode 9 somehow felt like a finale. Gotta hand it to KyoAni though, it was very painful but at the same time also an episode of utmost beauty. Violet Evergarden really gets going now, after the somewhat slow start. Both the character and the series.
So... you're back charan? Or just visiting to see what all the drama here is about?

Violet evergarden got a HUGE backlash early on for it's slow pace and character focused story. I don't even think it's the hot thing at the moment. A certain trigger/A-1 show got it beat.

On that note, I do enjoy darling in the franxx, but I said from the very beginning that it's a guilty pleasure. Never expected more of it, so I might still get surprised. Even if it doesn't do so, the action is quite nice.

I really need to catch up with Hakumei to Mikochi... either that or put it in my "watch it only when you REALLY need it" right next to nichijou, danshi kokousei no nichijou and flying witch (though I already watched that one, helped me calm down after the re:zero episodes when they aired). Same goes for Miira no kaikata.
Well, I never watched Rakugo either, but I heard EVERYWHERE that it's supposed to be brilliant. It's on my list, though after sangatsu it'll probably be a while before I wanna tackle a drama again. I can enjoy em every now and then and a bit of it in other shows, but watching drama nonstop would probably break me.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Well, I never watched Rakugo either, but I heard EVERYWHERE that it's supposed to be brilliant. It's on my list, though after sangatsu it'll probably be a while before I wanna tackle a drama again. I can enjoy em every now and then and a bit of it in other shows, but watching drama nonstop would probably break me.

Watch it.

It's drama obviously, but how do i say it, it's "healthy drama" the stuff man is made off and becomes great from.

I still gotta watch rakugo's second season but the first one basically left me in awe for the person that wrote it.
The whole concept used is so "meta story" in a sense while keeping the roots/drama down to earth.

I enjoyed it a lot, so i'm keeping season two for when i need a guaranteed solid anime to watch.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
How you can not watch Rakugo s2 after the way S1 ends is beyond me. It flows right into it...

It's like when your hungry but wait to eat and then stuff tastes amazing when you finally do.

And it will give me a solid excuse to re-watch season one again when i get to it :p

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
FCK42 wrote:
I got to watch No Game No Life: Zero. Pretty good movie. Quite different setting, but well explained. I can recommend it to fans of the series that are interested in the background of the world.

Was pretty good tbh, and is it just wishful thinking on my part or was that a heavy hint and a season 2 at the end?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Currently watching Sailor Moon Crystal with my better half. She is having a great time and it is okay but once I get this over with and I encounter another time "heroes nearly die and get fucked over easily but in a last effort blast the evil away through the power of friendship" I will delete my brain. My Little Pony is written less predictable.

Give me something lighthearted with actual surprises, like Nichijou.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Mar 12, 2018, 7:09:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info