:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Oh, you are watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso......I am not going to say much....but that ending......hit me right in the kokoro.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

^Amazing anime overall in my opinion when it comes to romance.

Good depth, nice execution and enough episodes to keep you intrigued till the end and go
Spoiler
nah not spoiling....

Enjoy, was a great watch.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm probably sticking to the month theme and doing March Comes In Like a Lion next. Bit pre-emptive, but I'm sure we'll be done with Shigatsu before long.

3-gatsu no Lion is definitely worth watching, I was recommeded to watch this earlier this year in this thread and ironically, I marathon the series around the last week of March as the title is called. Really liked the series and I actually cried a few times while marathoning it.

Definitely not an ordinary shogi series and the good thing is that the second season will comes out next anime season, so just about two months away.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 31, 2017, 12:54:10 AM
3-gatsu has this amazing sort of "vibe-creation" going on in some of the more dark themed episodes.

Very solid anime, considering i know nothing about the rules of shogi or anything and was still pretty hooked on it.
But heck it's so much more then just "a shogi anime" so that's no surprise.

Reminds me though, i think i still have to watch like 6 episodes of it which were not yet out at the time.
So, cheers for reminding me of that :)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
3-gatsu has this amazing sort of "vibe-creation" going on in some of the more dark themed episodes.

Very solid anime, considering i know nothing about the rules of shogi or anything and was still pretty hooked on it.
But heck it's so much more then just "a shogi anime" so that's no surprise.

Reminds me though, i think i still have to watch like 6 episodes of it which were not yet out at the time.
So, cheers for reminding me of that :)

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm also missing the last two episodes or something like that xD

I think the art provides a lot to the show. If it were our average everyday anime style (don't know how to describe), then I think something would just be missing from the show.

And about that vibe-creation you were talking about, that is one the things studio shaft excels at, similar to how ufotable can animate to bullshit levels of amazing.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Whose dumb idea was it to watch this again!?

Gee, I wonder...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
After watching five episodes of Isekai wa Smartphone ma thingy series, I feel this show is so horrendous I cannot stop watching it. It was already going downhill since episode 3, but it is so bad yet so good.

This is literally Konosuba except MC is actually Gary Stu.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 3, 2017, 4:20:28 AM
..not like this then?

Spoiler
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
That ending in Koyomimonogatari literally blew my mind.

Spoiler
I know he is alive in Hanamonogatari, but I wonder how he is brought back to life. Will have to find out in Owari part 3 I think?
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 3, 2017, 6:07:32 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler
Koyomimonogatari was great. So much nostalgia with all the openings.

Regarding Koyomi Dead -- Given the first part of Owari 2 is called

Spoiler
Mayoi Hell

I'd say we definitely find out. It'll be interesting to see what happens between this and Suruga Devil, where he has longer hair and is already off at college.

Woops, had the mindset in chronological order which makes having three parts (more like versions) of Owari, but the airing order count it as two parts.

Spoiler
Cannot wait to watch Mayoi Hell since that is suppose to be a big arc.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 3, 2017, 3:42:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info