:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Okay, so fuck this 'Trigger saved anime' shit.

You can't deny that little witch academia was amazing though.

And if we want to be absolutely correct, then TECHNICALLY studio gainax did at one point save anime with neon genesis evangelion. And some of those guys later made trigger, sooo... it's up to discussion.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jul 30, 2017, 12:46:13 AM
Went to twitch yesterday, they have anime marathon on. Saw Tanya the evil is running, so I watched it, all current episodes, since I read the manga.

Bad thing is that they cut some story/fun parts from manga, but I also noticed anime is actually few episodes ahead of manga. (Or translators didn't translate raws, which I didn't check if its the case)

If they would put everything from manga, I guess it would be a bit slower and less action packed which wouldn't be liked by the targeted audience I guess.

Anyway, it was fun and full of action so these downsides wane compared to that. Only thing that I could compare to this, would be a western comic, which is a bit more darker, called Über and set in alternative WW2.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Jul 30, 2017, 3:59:23 AM
Just finished watching Kizumonogatari part 3 and I got to say part 1 and 2 was tame compare to the last part. Overall, I am glad how the series started and Bakemonogatari makes more sense now. I give Kizumonogatari (all three parts) a 9/10 for the comedy, drama, and even.........the fanservice. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Part 3's big fight was great.

It was bloody brilliant, but at the same time I felt like I got trolled after all the things I saw during the fight. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Part 3's big fight was great.

It was bloody brilliant, but at the same time I felt like I got trolled after all the things I saw during the fight. lol

Aren't we always getting trolled by the monogatari series?
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Also watched the first two episodes of Made in Abyss and I feel this series is inspired by some of the works of Hayao Miyazaki, very adventurous and magical with incredible scenery.

It truly is amazing. So far follows the manga pretty closely...
spoiler (duh)
I mean it.
...but very soon the feels will come and after that it'll start to get DARK. Like... really, REALLY dark. Some huge and nasty creatures. Some really small and even nastier creatures. And people. For example, in the opening you can see one guy that, in the manga, has done things in comparison to which shao tucker still seems worthy for the "dad of the year" award. Violating pretty much everything that is considered to be basic moral standarts to the utmost extend. I really wonder if they're going to show it though... those were no nice images.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Oblivious
MadeinAbyssHype
Totallyoverrated
Lookslikeshit
Ultraillogicalineveryway
BacktotheweatherOllie

"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Elemenz wrote:
MadeinAbyssHype
Totallyoverrated
Lookslikeshit
Ultraillogicalineveryway
BacktotheweatherOllie

Spoiler
overrated I can agree with, rest is completely shitpost. made me answer, enjoy the (You).
either way, I am disappointed at how criminally underdeveloped some layers were and how fast they pass them, felt very rushed and too easy for all the tales of experienced delvers being killed, the plot armor is strong
Oblivious
spoiler (somewhat)
Don't worry, plot armour won't last long there.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jul 30, 2017, 3:30:47 PM
"
FCK42 wrote:
Aren't we always getting trolled by the monogatari series?

I will not deny that this was not the first time getting trolled by the monogatari series, but this was the latest one. lol
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info