:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Necromael wrote:
Blame is one of my favourite mangas. Movie is good too, it has more dialogue than whole manga all together, lol.

but strangly killy doesn't really talk in the movie while in the manga he talks quite often, at least in the begining before meeting cibo.

as for OPM, we will see. Most just whine that Jc is doing it^^

for AOTS i vote currently carol and tuesday. Quality, writing, style its all there. And while the music is ... well not my thing, it's still better than the generic shounen stuff most people are hyped about(OPM2, kimetsu, Sarazanmai)

I had high hopes for fairy gone, unfortunatly there enough things that make the show completely medicore. that leaves OPM2 and kimetsu to watch :/
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Oh, yeah, I remember that episode now. Suddenly it makes a lot of sense.

I guess sometimes I just fail to think in the right direction. The end of the episode finally adresses something I've been waiting for for quite a bit of time now.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Found out that apparently Heaven's Feel won't be shown here in a cinema after all :(

On the other hand they WILL show maquia. I feel pretty much obligated to go and watch that.

Carole and Tuesday continues to impress. This time I actually managed to recognise a Seiyuu, name included! Mamoru Miyano. Seriously though, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT STAFF LIST??? It's like someone at bones said "Ok. I don't know how much it will cost and honestly I don't care. But get. Me. These. People. As soon as possible if not earlier."

Regarding Mago, I feel like it'll continue to improve from here. From what I know, a lot of political back and forth will start happening from now on and it'll continue to get quite a bit darker aswell. It ain't all sunshine and rainbows.

I really gotta catch up on Senko. I might watch it later. It seems like a good show to watch before going to bed, it's just so relaxing.
I want to watch Anime on IMAX... Let us pray...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

I pray that you can.

Meanwhile I'm still pretty sad that I won't be able to watch Heaven's Feel 2 in a cinema :(

sigh... *pulls out tricorne and eyepatch* here we go again...
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

I pray that you can.

Meanwhile I'm still pretty sad that I won't be able to watch Heaven's Feel 2 in a cinema :(

sigh... *pulls out tricorne and eyepatch* here we go again...

Omg you got me excited, haven’t heard of this... O.o Fate Night.

Edit: Watching the trailers ^.^

So far I have this one in my collection

I think I showed you guys Apocrypha on my projector screen or was it lost... I forget. 150" took up entire wall lol

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 28, 2019, 9:05:04 PM
That sounds amazing, sol. I wish I had options like that to "properly" watch Fate.

AOT season 3 part 2 episode 1 came out... it's gonna be hype AF. Soundtrack is amazing, animation is stellar and it seems we'll be getting a ton of action this time around. This is gonna be a good one.
Watching terra formars right now, that stuff is good so far.
Ep 9 and 10 where brutal but amazingly done.

Lot's of action and pretty gore but loving it so far.

Gives me a sort of star-ship troopers vibe so if that's your thing, would recommend.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Fairy Gone has my time. Pretty committed to the world and PA's bursts of good animation.

Sarazanmai generic shounen? hahahahano.

what mostly annoyed me about fairy gone is the shitty music. EP3 delivered a much better fighting scene, maybe after some ep3 it will leave watchable and enter good.

And ok i concede, wacky shounen :)

on a positive note, Dororos quality is back :)

Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
FCK42 wrote:
That sounds amazing, sol. I wish I had options like that to "properly" watch Fate.

AOT season 3 part 2 episode 1 came out... it's gonna be hype AF. Soundtrack is amazing, animation is stellar and it seems we'll be getting a ton of action this time around. This is gonna be a good one.

The projector was 600$ came with 100 dollar gift card. 1080p with a great luminosity... Have to find it online. That was years ago, not sure what if/anything better is out there. However I still use it to this day, especially for parties. Sometimes ill have parties with college friends and they love the huge screen.

Anyways if you can afford it, I highly recommend buying one. It’s a totally different experience... My god when I watch Apocrypha with all the dazzling special effects and the surround sound I set up; its amazing. Mr grumpy sent me a link to his anime files but I’m not allowed to download anything on my laptop. The hub would kill me... Not that I dont trust him, just never know...

Anyways, Netflix just came out with a few new Anime’s I’m excited. ^.^

Last edited by solwitch on May 2, 2019, 1:42:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info