:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Think I’ll watch some...

...had picked this up while visiting Australia.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Anyone else looking forward to Bungou Stray Dogs season 3? Because I sure am. Now idea where it'll go with the story though.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Anyone else looking forward to Bungou Stray Dogs season 3? Because I sure am. Now idea where it'll go with the story though.

Just looked at the trailer looks really good... I’ve been looking for a guild vs guild Anime ty.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

Just looked at the trailer looks really good... I’ve been looking for a guild vs guild Anime ty.

Hmmm... another good one somewhat similar to that might be Durarara. I unfortunately don't know many others that fit that category, but yeah, Durarara is great.

Edit: Oh and want you said about Carole and Tuesday, Charan... I can see why it's being discussed. It'd be more of a surprise if it WASN'T discussed. I took a little peek at the staff list and boy was I not prepared for that. What a lineup there, holy crap. I was also able to recognise two seiyuu. Mind you, I couldn't remember their names (at all), but I knew who else they played (counts as "recognising" them in my book).
Last edited by FCK42 on Apr 13, 2019, 11:01:34 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Just got admitted to hospital yet again and in a fair bit of pain BUT I found a jrock radio station through my room's tv. They played Uverworlds Promised Neverland Op which always rocks my world.

Nanananananana!

I mean... it's great that you get to listen to it, but... that's not that great of a situation overall. I hope you get better soon.

On the topic of music, the Carole and Tuesday ED is too damn catchy. It's stuck in my head since I first heard it. I get the feeling that the show will do that a couple more times from now on.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Just got admitted to hospital yet again and in a fair bit of pain BUT I found a jrock radio station through my room's tv. They played Uverworlds Promised Neverland Op which always rocks my world.

Nanananananana!

Feel better my friend, let us know how you are.. Keep us updated.

So I decided to close my eyes and randomly pick an Anime on Netflix and watch the entire Movie. Fate brought me to this incredible Anime... Blame!

Was good... Freaky good ^.^

Blame is one of my favourite mangas. Movie is good too, it has more dialogue than whole manga all together, lol.

Anyway, one punch man, season 2, episode 2, I see people arguing on reddit how it has too many directors and assistant directors, and speculating that it has trouble, as most anime have far less.

Now I just told what they say and I have no idea what it means, is it good or bad?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Eager as hell for more Saranzanmai, but I think early bets go to Kimetsu no Yaiba for AOTS.

I heard that Saranzanmai is supposedly very... unique. I think I'll pass on that one, I already get enough weirdness from my PoE builds.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is AOTS for sure at this point. It's just fantastic all around. Also, ufotable once again prove that CGI doesn't have to look like crap, sometimes I didn't even realise it was CGI at first.

Kenja no Mago is definitely guilty pleasure of the season for me. I just need a trashy cliche isekai every now and again.
The drop in quality of the most recent Dororo episode is slightly concering. I really hope this was just a one-off thing this episode to save some budget...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info