:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
FCK42 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
So I really enjoyed Overlord and now the rise of the Hero shield. Is there any other similar anime that worth watching?

Similar as in the feeling of those specific settings or as in the overall subgenre of them? If you mean the former then Youjo Senki should be a good one, though it's a lot more similar to Overlod than to Shield Hero. Re:Zero would be another great watch and be more similar to Shield hero.

If you meant the latter however then boy do we have to educate on Isekai series in general.

yeah the Isekai genre grew on me, I'm really interested in watching more of this.
I just had a look at the series that will come in summer season... damn is there a lot of (likely) good ones. I was going down the list like "I want to watch that and that and that and that and basically everything". There is SO much coming our way...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
The damn bloom effects. is it that necessary? I don’t want to offend anyone, but my God the damn bloom effects kills it for me. I promise its the online “Netflix,” original Anime with the bloom. Starts with a G... :P
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 8, 2019, 2:10:41 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
The damn bloom effects. is it that necessary? I don’t want to offend anyone, but my God the damn bloom effects kills it for me. I promise its the online “Netflix,” original Anime with the bloom. Starts with a G... :P

One advice, just write down the damn name. I'm fairly sure nobody here will get hurt by a mere opinion or judge you for whatever series you've watched, but making everyone look it up is just you wasting everyone's time.

Also, netflix has different anime depending on the region. Where I live your description could mean God Eater, Gurren Lagann, Gantz, Guilty Crown or Glitter Force for example. The one you ACTUALLY mean might not even be among those.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

One advice, just write down the damn name. I'm fairly sure nobody here will get hurt by a mere opinion or judge you for whatever series you've watched, but making everyone look it up is just you wasting everyone's time.

Also, netflix has different anime depending on the region. Where I live your description could mean God Eater, Gurren Lagann, Gantz, Guilty Crown or Glitter Force for example. The one you ACTUALLY mean might not even be among those.

Lol... Godzilla ^.^

Edit: Seriously motion sickness all the way... Oh you be surprised some people are sensitive these days.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 8, 2019, 7:27:44 PM
Omg I didn’t know God Eater was a(n) Anime I bought the game "God Eater 3," yesterday on PS4 having a blast. That’s so interesting you mentioned it. Have to find the series/show now. ^.^

"
solwitch wrote:
Omg I didn’t know God Eater was a(n) Anime I bought the game "God Eater 3," yesterday on PS4 having a blast. That’s so interesting you mentioned it. Have to find the series/show now. ^.^

It's pretty good I'd say. Characters were decent enough, action was good, but I don't remember the soundtrack at all... at least it wasn't then I guess. The visuals are unlike any other anime I've seen though. It definitely takes some tume getting used to it.
If you watched Fate/Apocrypha who is your favorite character?

"
solwitch wrote:

Hmmm, that's a difficult one. I like a lot of them... Chiron and Karna simply because of how badass they were, Vlad because of why and for what he was fighting and most importantly Frankenstein's Monster, because of her backstory and because she's one adorable monster. Also, deus ex machina reasons.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Hmmm, that's a difficult one. I like a lot of them... Chiron and Karna simply because of how badass they were, Vlad because of why and for what he was fighting and most importantly Frankenstein's Monster, because of her backstory and because she's one adorable monster. Also, deus ex machina reasons.

You can only choose one :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info