:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Monogatari series full OST on Spotify boys. Hell yes.
Irozuku was beatiful once again. Still, it more and more feels like they're setting me up for my worst emotional downfall since plastic memories (idc what you think about it, but it hit me really bad. Truck-kun levels of bad).
Also, I hope that we can finally overcome the "childhood friend never gets together with love interest" in Irozuku. Asagi deserves it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Nov 2, 2018, 7:28:12 PM
"
Plastic Memories
"
Irozuku

Please remind me when it's finished so I can steel my heart. This is not a pun.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Seriously, Tensura episodes feel shorter every week... I want more damnit!

Also, once again Tsurune delivered a fantastic episode. I'm pretty sure this one will be consistently VERY high quality to the end. Unless they fuck up BIG TIME... but I doubt that Kyoani would do that.

Regarding Irozuku, should I put everything I say about it in spoiler form from now on, even if it doesn't really contain spoilers? If so, should I make any non-spoiler comments about how it develops, for example if the series were to go downhill DFXX style (highly unlikely), do you want me to drop a hint or two?
Anyone watched Castlevania Season 2? I've been drooling over it, for the last few days. For a video game adaptation. It's been doing extremely well.
(⌐■_■)
I'm pretty sure charan watched it, iirc he mentioned the fight scenes were quite well animated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujIyYiihRo0

Insert Castlevania Fight Scene. GWAAAH SO GOOD!
(⌐■_■)
That's a really nice connection you got there, what did you have previously? Would be interesting to know...

Warning, shameless brag inside
My connection should be roughly twice that, 200k download and 100k upload on paper, though I haven't run a speed test in a while. I might edit a result in later.

*Luvia princess laugh intensifies*
"
FCK42 wrote:
Regarding Irozuku, should I put everything I say about it in spoiler form from now on, even if it doesn't really contain spoilers? If so, should I make any non-spoiler comments about how it develops, for example if the series were to go downhill DFXX style (highly unlikely), do you want me to drop a hint or two?

Thanks for the concern. For my part, I'll trust your judgment. Do your thing.

I'm no stranger to going in knowing there's going to be a huge plot twist or tone shift at some point. I think I'm starting to develop both mental and practical methods to get around that.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
BEHOLD MY POWER, MONGRELS.

ONE DAY YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU MOCKED ME.

ONE DAY.

MAYBE.

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh, another thing about Netflixvania: it never goes off model. 8-10 Eps a year...yeah, expect model accuracy to be very, very consistent.

Don't jinx it! If it gets canceled. I'm gonna be like...gah...(;_;) Also, Charan have you ever read the comic, Kill Six Billion Demons?
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info