:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I just watched an amazing anime can you guess the name... Here’s your clue...

""Whatever you lose, you'll find it again. But what you throw away you'll never get back."

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I didnt post here for a long time.

Guess that is good. Why?

Because I'm literally spending days reading all the manga and watching all the anime I have on my list and its totally long.

I can freely skip years of anime and still not be up to date with all the things i missed.

Slowly I'm building up my MAL lists and tracking what I did and what I should watch.

Feels good knowing how many more awesome things await me.
Spreading salt since 2006
Ugh when you know they make a character you’ll love... And you know you’re just waiting for the writers to kill her 0ff...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
I just watched an amazing anime can you guess the name... Here’s your clue...

""Whatever you lose, you'll find it again. But what you throw away you'll never get back."

I decided to wait a while for other responses before I pester you about this. I waited. Now I need more clues. I know it's from something I watched recently and it's driving me crazy that I can't point out which.

Wait... Is it from...

Spoiler
KokoSake

???
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
I'm still waiting for my high fantasy or mecha fix.

I wonder if we will ever get back to space opera anime.
(⌐■_■)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
High fantasy? Grancrest Senki's the most recent but Tensura is pretty damn high given the protagonist is *ridonk* OP.

B-But Grancrest was too rapey. And Tensura is like another isekai.

Where's my Record of a Lodoss war look alike xd.

"
As for Space Opera anime, are you serious? Both Yamato and LOGH reboots are going great guns. We haven't seen space opera anime this good in years.

I know but they are reboots and I can't really get hyped about things I've watched already. I feel happy and disappointed at the same time.
(⌐■_■)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You do know that Grancrest Senki was written by the same author as Lodosstou Senki right?

And maybe next time spoiler tag that spoiler shit, sport.

I've been betrayed.
(⌐■_■)
Since the line is and always has been blurry... what is the difference between high and low fantasy for you, RPGlitch? It's difficult without knowing what definition you're using for it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Since the line is and always has been blurry... what is the difference between high and low fantasy for you, RPGlitch? It's difficult without knowing what definition you're using for it.

High Fantasy for me is always going to be the sword and sorcery type stories set in an completely new world. So, your typical D&D setting. Record of the Lodoss War. Heroic Legend of Arslan. Morbito: Guardian of the Spirit. The Twelve Kingdoms. Kemono no Souja Erin. Escaflowne.

I consider low fantasy as a worlds that simply have low fanastical or supernatural elements. Haibane Renmei is the only one that comes up to mind, atm.

The rest for me would fall under plain fantasy.
(⌐■_■)
I see that tokyo ghoul re anime is universally hated. In terms of art, i read both mangas, and anime should have huge space to make visually nice moments.

But after reading so many negative reviews I ask is it better to skip a poorly made anime and remember the series by its manga?
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info