:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

q
Last edited by ereboralex on Jun 30, 2022, 5:39:57 AM
New episode Emiya-san Chi no Kyo no Gohan, Saber's reaction were just ADORABLE. That series really tries to make the characters as likable as possible with the given cast (shinji STILL manages to be somewhat of an asshole, which is quite the impressive feat under those circumstances).
I just can't get enough of that. They should make it a full weekly series. 24 episodes. If not more.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Sep 2, 2018, 2:56:13 PM
Well, attack on titan comes out on monday aswell... monday confirmed as most loaded day.

Still... it's kinda weird or rather unusual seeing you with challenge numbers next to your name.
I'm rewatching gate simply because i can.

If you haven't watched it yet, do it, it's an amazing show.

Pina co lada as a name cracks me up every time though :o

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I've started some series Hinamatsuri, while watching gintama and other stuff i mentioned before, will take me a while to complete gintama.

From first 4 episodes I'd call Hinamatsuri pleasant.

Spoiler
Also, seeing that they are clones of original fighters from future,my theory is that show will end in a loop. They will grow up to be original fighters from future to be cloned and loop repeats.
Spreading salt since 2006
When supernatural battles became commonplace was a funny one. Though the ending left me a bit unsatisfied, it got a bit of a cliffhanger to it. Still, I enjoyed it and that's what counts.

Still haven't done tatami galaxy. I should change that.

When it comes to light stuff, the two I usually recommend the most are Flying Witch and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. The latter being one of my all time favourites for some reason. Not sure if justified, but still.

I currently don't do too much anime watching... doing more POE. Next up will be an Oni-Goroshi Assassin. Delve is just so much fun...

Back on (or off?) topic, thanks for reminding me of the fact that I have yet to catch up on Revue Starlight AND Chio's School Road. God, my backlog... that'll take time.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Also in our amiami order today...

Mug shot

I like how subtle a few of them are.

The two on the left are definitely fate (though that seems to be Cu Chulainn as a caster instead of lancer). The one to the far right is Blend S, the one left of it should be Sora yori mo tooi basho.
But I just can't figure the middle one out...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Correct on the Blend S, and damn did we enjoy that show more than either of us expected.

Aaaand my backlog just got one entry longer. Crap.
Just watched HeroAca latest episode. Lots and lots of buildup. Next episode will be the one thing I anticipated the most this HeroAca season. I hope, almost BEG that they made it magnificient.

The latest episode of Grand Blue was hilarious, especially that one reference. If you watched it, you definitely know which one I mean.
"
FCK42 wrote:

The latest episode of Grand Blue was hilarious, especially that one reference. If you watched it, you definitely know which one I mean.

[removed for copyright reasons]?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info