0.11.4 Patch Notes

"
Fixed an error where butterflies would inappropriately spawn on your enemies. (No, really, this was a thing

Ohohohoh, idea for a cosmetic effect, when you hit/kill a mob butterflies burst out of them ala the gore effect, call it, "The Butterfly Effect" :P
Kiwi fruit, that is all
You guys have made a great game and I have never complained before but....I know me and my 2 friends who play the game are disappointed about the aura nerf. Please leave them the way they are for now until you address the balance between life and CI.

Why all the hate towards life builds? The past few patches have been really bad for life based builds and this aura nerf is just one more nail in the coffin. I still love the game but I may take a break if u follow through with the aura nerf.

Just my 2 cents and again I do enjoy POE and thank you for your great work so far.
Last edited by WillisReed on Aug 17, 2013, 4:46:40 AM
"
bchan wrote:
"
Zoen
And for those who are solo mapping, there needs to be a button that's accessible only to the map creator that allows them to close all remaining portals with a single click. This way if they want to use the same Lab instance, they don't have to go in and out of the same map 5 more times.

The keyword here is instance

As with all instance management, there is no need for you to go back and forth between all those portals to clear the map from being associated with that instance of the eternal laboratory. You need simply to interact with the waypoint there, move to another zone (sarn encampment would be a great choice) and then create a new eternal laboratory zone.

Goodluck!

The counter keyword here is convenience.

Unless this quality improvement makes loading between the lab and town a split second, it'd be much faster, easier, simpler, and more convenient for the map creator to open the map device and click a button to destroy any remaining portals.

While I usually find myself always going back to town to my stash to enchant another map, if they did something like this, I'd go to the lab with several enchanted maps. If they did the other suggestion posted with adding a stash to the lab as well as a sell-only merchant, then the convenience for a "destroy all portals" button would be much higher.

On top of this, having only 1 instance per user instead of 4-5 persisting cleared laboratory instances would most likely free up server resources. This, in turn, could likely help cut down some lag-related issues.
"
Argdel wrote:
Sure ranged can spend 1k-2k life on auras but melee's just cant sacrifice those kind of numbers. And % auras...please. Who would spend 40% life to gain 50% more armor? Melee classes need these auras but are hamstrung the most of any build really.

no one besides low life builds reserves % auras on life, lol
and you are not wasting 1-2k life on x reserve auras, after this change, either

We are going to learn how to prioritise our auras :)

And as an added bonus, we get to know who the cheaters and baddies who cant do without their stupid glitches are :)

"
AMC93 wrote:
You're obviously too ignorant to understand that many of those auras are needed to get 100% rarity bonus to wondertraps, I'm already as it is a squishy kill for any mobs. So not being able to get the bonus, will make farming useless. RIP for most builds. Reason why I mention squishy is because that's the negative(it sucks, but im just saying it's not "unfair), it isn't unfair because chaos will rape me with 100 hp:D so it limits what I can do

Q_Q, exploiter
"
Zoen wrote:
"
mrosendahl wrote:
very nice patch! In the next patch you should consider to place a vendor and a stash-chest in the eternal lab, since i know MANY people are very bothered by all that jumping back and forth in between every map.

I even know people who stopped playing because of this. sadly :/

And for those who are solo mapping, there needs to be a button that's accessible only to the map creator that allows them to close all remaining portals with a single click. This way if they want to use the same Lab instance, they don't have to go in and out of the same map 5 more times.
awesome idea m8
"
mrosendahl wrote:
"
Zoen wrote:
"
mrosendahl wrote:
very nice patch! In the next patch you should consider to place a vendor and a stash-chest in the eternal lab, since i know MANY people are very bothered by all that jumping back and forth in between every map.

I even know people who stopped playing because of this. sadly :/

awesome idea m8

It's not my idea, but it's one I've seen float around the forums from time to time.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Deize wrote:
And I gotta love these "This is BETA Blablalba" shit. This ain't a fucking beta. Every game maker just calls their games a BETA so they can make excuses for their fuck ups. Take your heads out of your ***es

I'm only going to answer you directly once, because you truly are an asshole. You represent a lot that is wrong with the internet and people in general.

See how my forum title says "Closed Beta Supporter"?

Have you seen how others say "Alpha Member"?

Have you seen others that say "Open Beta Supporter" (or yours, which is part of the Open BEta rewards package structure)?

Alpha->CB->OB see the progression?

GGG has clearly been making progress towards a specific goal where they feel it'll be ready for official release.

Until then, it is a Beta, and you (and everyone else) would do well to treat it as such.

And show some respect to GGG and your fellow posters, it wouldn't kill you.
I show you none here because you do not deserve it.

I can call myself a santa or a god, does that make me one?
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
"
Archwizard wrote:
GGG has clearly been making progress towards a specific goal where they feel it'll be ready for official release.

The problem is, that I think that I don't like this specific goal they are progressing to. I was thinking what I despise most from consequences of this change and I think that it is fact, that it in most (not taking into consideration low life builds) influences players which would like to play solo self found.

So GGG again shows, that they like people to group and trade to be viable/effective and I despise both those activities, especially in aRPG game.

I wish they introduce some keystone which says "aura reservation is reduced by XX%, you can't share your auras".

Regarding results of this change, my main will loose 2 offensive auras, gain 1 defensive aura and because I have few sets of RM/BM gems, I will still be able to wear 6 auras even without spending points into those medicore less reservation passives. I will loose 120 HP and ~8% of tooltip DPS. Of course if I change his setup, but yesterday I set sail to Soulstheim in waiting for this mess to be cleaned.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Deize wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Deize wrote:
And I gotta love these "This is BETA Blablalba" shit. This ain't a fucking beta. Every game maker just calls their games a BETA so they can make excuses for their fuck ups. Take your heads out of your ***es

I'm only going to answer you directly once, because you truly are an asshole. You represent a lot that is wrong with the internet and people in general.

See how my forum title says "Closed Beta Supporter"?

Have you seen how others say "Alpha Member"?

Have you seen others that say "Open Beta Supporter" (or yours, which is part of the Open BEta rewards package structure)?

Alpha->CB->OB see the progression?

Until then, it is a Beta, and you (and everyone else) would do well to treat it as such.

And show some respect to GGG and your fellow posters, it wouldn't kill you.
I show you none here because you do not deserve it.

I can call myself a santa or a god, does that make me one?

lol man, you didnt run out of tears overnight yet? didnt you get dehydrated by now? rofl

I laughed hard irl at your nerd rage, kid. You have kaoms and still cry about an extra 400 life reserve? WOW lol, what a baddie. You might call yourself a hc player but there is nothing hardcore about the way you man up to bug fixes and game changes, mate. People like you shouldnt be allowed to playtest a game for free with a very clear big title BETA, and its the reason why it should have stayed CB instead of gone OB. Because of angry, entitled, selfish cheaters like you who will cry and whine to keep exploits in the game after they are FIXED (learn what fixing means, it implies something was BROKEN) because it makes the game easy for them. Changes happen, adapt or else let someone show you the way out. And dont let the door hit ya!

you lost an aura, GTF OVER IT

Last edited by jsn006 on Aug 17, 2013, 4:31:19 AM
"
xNoobslayer wrote:
I do not like the aura thing.

It will kill so many builds and will make gameplay extremely annoying.

THIS!

half of my chars wont be able to be played the same way as before...
i was mad as they fixed the thing with the max resistance so you cant make a life based righteous fire build anymore and now this :/
at least buff the max fire resitance of bad diamond supporter shield "Rise of the Phoenix"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info