0.11.4 Patch Notes

"
Deize wrote:
And I gotta love these "This is BETA Blablalba" shit. This ain't a fucking beta. Every game maker just calls their games a BETA so they can make excuses for their fuck ups. Take your heads out of your ***es

I'm only going to answer you directly once, because you truly are an asshole. You represent a lot that is wrong with the internet and people in general.

See how my forum title says "Closed Beta Supporter"?

Have you seen how others say "Alpha Member"?

Have you seen others that say "Open Beta Supporter" (or yours, which is part of the Open BEta rewards package structure)?

Alpha->CB->OB see the progression?

GGG has clearly been making progress towards a specific goal where they feel it'll be ready for official release.

Until then, it is a Beta, and you (and everyone else) would do well to treat it as such.

And show some respect to GGG and your fellow posters, it wouldn't kill you.
I show you none here because you do not deserve it.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I do not like the aura thing.

It will kill so many builds and will make gameplay extremely annoying.
IGN: Noobslayer
Sounds awesome. Cannot wait to try act 3 without crashing (fingers crossed)...
very nice patch! In the next patch you should consider to place a vendor and a stash-chest in the eternal lab, since i know MANY people are very bothered by all that jumping back and forth in between every map.

I even know people who stopped playing because of this. sadly :/
Last edited by mrosendahl on Aug 16, 2013, 8:14:09 PM
"
mrosendahl wrote:
very nice patch! In the next patch you should consider to place a vendor and a stash-chest in the eternal lab, since i know MANY people are very bothered by all that jumping back and forth in between every map.

I even know people who stopped playing because of this. sadly :/

And for those who are solo mapping, there needs to be a button that's accessible only to the map creator that allows them to close all remaining portals with a single click. This way if they want to use the same Lab instance, they don't have to go in and out of the same map 5 more times.
high five for the devs
This patch is epic. So good to see all this being done :)
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.4
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an error where butterflies would inappropriately spawn on your enemies. (No, really, this was a thing.)

I know this sounds silly, but could we get some clarification on this one? My main is a Lightning Arrow Ranger with the Verdant weapon effect, and I see butterflies everywhere all the time, and it's actually kind of awesome. It would be a shame if the animation is "nerfed".

In addition, after posting a video of the Butterfly Effect on reddit, several posters liked the animation in it's current form.

Regardless, thanks for all the hard work!
before 0.11.4 Patch
Map Piety : **** big black bear coming...FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

0.11.4 Patch
"
Shaggy Monstrosities now perform flat life degeneration based on their level, rather than a percentage based degeneration.

Map Piety : getting nerf bbbbbbeeeeeaaaaaaacccchhhhhhhh
Spoiler
"
Zoen
And for those who are solo mapping, there needs to be a button that's accessible only to the map creator that allows them to close all remaining portals with a single click. This way if they want to use the same Lab instance, they don't have to go in and out of the same map 5 more times.

The keyword here is instance

As with all instance management, there is no need for you to go back and forth between all those portals to clear the map from being associated with that instance of the eternal laboratory. You need simply to interact with the waypoint there, move to another zone (sarn encampment would be a great choice) and then create a new eternal laboratory zone.

Goodluck!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info