0.11.4 Patch Notes

This patch didnt really get me excited in the first place, and if the changes to auras is going to require a reduced mana linked to all auras I'm seriously dissapointed by this change.

The aura fix makes my 2h kaoms character able to use 1 extra skill besides my attack... 1! This change affects life more than CI, because life builds are much more dependant on using a lot of auras and taking up all available gem slots. I'll probably end up losing an aura aswell which is a BIG blow too.

Worst patch yet.

"
Ryouko wrote:
"
xNoobslayer wrote:
I do not like the aura thing.

It will kill so many builds and will make gameplay extremely annoying.

THIS!

half of my chars wont be able to be played the same way as before...

baddies

"
Eightkilo wrote:
This patch didnt really get me excited in the first place, and if the changes to auras is going to require a reduced mana linked to all auras I'm seriously dissapointed by this change.

The aura fix makes my 2h kaoms character able to use 1 extra skill besides my attack... 1! This change affects life more than CI, because life builds are much more dependant on using a lot of auras and taking up all available gem slots. I'll probably end up losing an aura aswell which is a BIG blow too.

Worst patch yet.

You do realise it wasnt intended right? you act as if they nerfed something, they fixed a bug. That is the point of beta

How is losing one aura a BIG blow? you just dont build right if so
Last edited by jsn006 on Aug 17, 2013, 4:52:24 AM
I'm surprised GGG have not commented again regarding the aura fix.

Firstly Its not clear what is actually being fixed, is it all blood magic auras or is it just the removal of the item containing the aura gem (alphas howl)

Secondly The amount of upset players is fairly staggering, there has been no comment saying that there will be a rebalance shortly, or any sort of statement saying how they will mitigate the fact life builds WILL be heavily affected.

Just a message to let us know you still care about balance and the happiness of your players would be lovely.

Now sit and wait for "you will only be happy if your cheating comments"
IGN - Kinespear
"
k19 wrote:
or any sort of statement saying how they will mitigate the fact life builds WILL be heavily affected.

no they wont, l2math pls - no one reserves % auras, that leaves xx auras ... now with bm gem and reduced mana gem and at least 2 nodes, they will reserve maybe 1.5x listed amount, which is practically nothing in terms of 'massive difference'.

This is min-max drama by (obviously) the min-maxers, who will always cry their eyes out before grabbing a calculator and doing some math.
"
I'm only going to answer you directly once, because you truly are an asshole. You represent a lot that is wrong with the internet and people in general.

See how my forum title says "Closed Beta Supporter"?

Have you seen how others say "Alpha Member"?

Have you seen others that say "Open Beta Supporter" (or yours, which is part of the Open BEta rewards package structure)?

Alpha->CB->OB see the progression?

GGG has clearly been making progress towards a specific goal where they feel it'll be ready for official release.

Until then, it is a Beta, and you (and everyone else) would do well to treat it as such.

And show some respect to GGG and your fellow posters, it wouldn't kill you.
I show you none here because you do not deserve it.

I can call myself a santa or a god, does that make me one?[/quote]

"
lol man, you didnt run out of tears overnight yet? didnt you get dehydrated by now? rofl

And I gotta love these "This is BETA Blablalba" shit. This ain't a fucking beta. Every game maker just calls their games a BETA so they can make excuses for their fuck ups. Take your heads out of your ***es

I laughed hard irl at your nerd rage, kid. You have kaoms and still cry about an extra 400 life reserve? WOW lol, what a baddie. You might call yourself a hc player but there is nothing hardcore about the way you man up to bug fixes and game changes, mate. People like you shouldnt be allowed to playtest a game for free with a very clear big title BETA, and its the reason why it should have stayed CB instead of gone OB. Because of angry, entitled, selfish cheaters like you who will cry and whine to keep exploits in the game after they are FIXED (learn what fixing means, it implies something was BROKEN) because it makes the game easy for them. Changes happen, adapt or else let someone show you the way out. And dont let the door hit ya!

you lost an aura, GTF OVER IT

Wow :D And you say I'm mad and crying :D
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
Last edited by Deize on Aug 17, 2013, 5:49:21 AM
"
Deize wrote:

[/quote]

pahaha
"
Eightkilo wrote:

Worst patch yet.

Hatred, Purity, Determination and Grace, what else do you need on a physical life build? Anger and wrath give shitty extra dps on physical builds.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Deize. Have you really been complaining ever since page 7? Really?

Maybe you should think about why these changes are done, not only how it affects your own play.

The covenant has been designed with a specific reason in mind. Not so people can equip it, cast some skills, then go back to town, but to be used in a build. Equipping it, using it just to activate your aura's is clearly not what the designer had in mind.

Plus. You are playing a Beta. Unfair? My ass. This is what will keep happening in beta's. They find problems, and they fix it. I mean, as a summoner myself, I could be incredably angry that the shaggy monstrosities were nerfed, if I relied on them. And what about them righteous fire builds, who kinda all became useless when HP got nerfed?
This is what happens during beta. They test things out, they fix it. If you can not handle it, playing beta's is clearly not something you should do.

Your complaining only causes trouble, annoyance, and actually disrupts good feedback from other players who rather not post in here because of some of the flaming that occur from people like you. So bug off. Your opinion is noted, but no need to complaing another 24 pages about it.

Note: Feel free not to respond, good chance I won't ever read it.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
jsn006 wrote:
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
xNoobslayer wrote:
I do not like the aura thing.

It will kill so many builds and will make gameplay extremely annoying.

THIS!

half of my chars wont be able to be played the same way as before...

baddies

"
Eightkilo wrote:

Worst patch yet.

You do realise it wasnt intended right? you act as if they nerfed something, they fixed a bug. That is the point of beta

How is losing one aura a BIG blow? you just dont build right if so

... i checked ur recent posts and the only thing u write is how bad other players seem to be... dude do you have too much time in your life? or whats the problem :P

your arguement "How is losing one aura a BIG blow? you just dont build right if so" doesn't make any sense. So for you a good build is one that isn't perfect in terms of maximum efficiency? tell me plz, which build are you running? dual spark totem? or lightning arrow with blood magic in the passive tree? im rly interested, cause nrly every high end build used that malachais/covenant reserve trick, except CI builds.

"
Ryouko wrote:
(...)

... i checked ur recent posts (...)

He doesn't even seem to be posting on his main account given that his account "jsn006" doesn't show up on poestatistics. Evidently he is using a throwaway account for forum posting, lol.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info