0.11.4 Patch Notes

Be nice to eachother children and the cheaters should stop complaining and acting they took away something you deserve.

You are not supposed to use exploits, if you do you are cheating,
"
jsn006 wrote:

You do realise it wasnt intended right? you act as if they nerfed something, they fixed a bug. That is the point of beta

How is losing one aura a BIG blow? you just dont build right if so

If you dont know why losing one aura is huge for a melee build, then I cant really help you here. Unlike ranged builds I cant just dump grace or whatever.

It might be a bug, but some builds (which arent even OP) is made viable through this "bug". I don't see why you want to completely destroy most life builds patch by patch, just to fix none gamebreaking bugs.

You do realize that if you fix all these exploits (oh no! build diversity!), then EVERYONE would roll CI sporker, where you basicly need no more than 2-3 auras. Like it isnt bad enough already.

Is that REALLY what you want? A game where every build is CI sporker because without these bugs all other builds are completely trash? Because we are going that way at the moment. Congratulations.

If they at least did something to compensate for these changes. Make builds viable through other means than these bugs, then I'm totally cool with it. All they are doing is forcing everyone to run around with the same CI builds.

"
mazul wrote:

Hatred, Purity, Determination and Grace, what else do you need on a physical life build? Anger and wrath give shitty extra dps on physical builds.

Yes, because every life build is physical right? I use lightning strike, which scales with elemental damage so you want to use wrath and anger aswell.

Last edited by Eightkilo on Aug 17, 2013, 8:11:50 AM
I hope GGG will give us some clarification on the aura nerf. It seems with every patch that life-based toons are becoming less viable(obviously with one exception....low-life). I don't see why this is even necessary? I can understand nerfing Alpha's Howl giving +2 to auras even when u are not wearing it......that makes sense. But the other nerfs seem over the top and unwarranted.

Patch after patch of weakening life toons is getting a bit old but do what u gotta do. I do still love the game.
Bug fixes arent nerfs.
If its not effecting other people i really dont care, GGG will do what is best for their product. But, if there is a controlled economy, and I think there is, then people using those exploits are in part gobbling up all the wealth in the game. So those who have the most expensive stuff, and using exploits and what not, get all the drops, and new people cant even get a foot in the door. Its no wonder there are posts of people playing hundreds of hours with nothing to show for it. It can not be 100% rng, a lucky spike of drops over a broad spectrum would outright crash the economy, and GGG knows every bit of currency that is out there. It has to be controlled just as every economy IRL is controlled. If this is true, then a large percentage of new players will bail. This is the only complaint I would have about these exploits. But just as IRL the rich get richer, and the poor struggle. And as also IRL the rich dont play fair to get rich and stay rich. Grantid all economies end up this way, nature of the beast sort to speak. But "loopholes" to help run the highest drop rates on the highest levels is just bad news, and I can see why those doing it would be angry, cutting into their gravy train and all
omg, butterflies!

don't make it go away, i want butterflies!
"
Myrmi wrote:
"
Fixed a bug with the Coward's Trial Boss's mass revive skill.

thank you! i though it was just that hard :D
http://i.imgur.com/D0CATWy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8WK36QH.jpg

Made my Day xD

I dont like the item Swap with Alpha and keep the Bonus 8% and +2

But i think it's fair to use Covenant to Cast the Auras on your Life and Keep the BM effect after equipping Another Chest. I mean you lose the Life to gain Auras. Dont think thats unfair.

And if you have a lvl 20 Reduced Mana Gem why you shouldnt be able to cast Auras in Gloves and Boots with only 1 RM Gem?

Dont get me wrong here.

I dislike the Bonus Gain with this Exploit. But pls dont >Repeat Aura Nerf like Patch 0.10.2
GMT +1:00
95 Shadow/HC "Moving" Split Arrow
93 Marauder/HC "Moving_HC_GER"
---Playing Invasion---
Last edited by Ocragon on Aug 17, 2013, 1:02:27 PM
"
Eightkilo wrote:
It might be a bug, but some builds (which arent even OP) is made viable through this "bug". I don't see why you want to completely destroy most life builds patch by patch, just to fix none gamebreaking bugs.

You do realize that if you fix all these exploits (oh no! build diversity!), then EVERYONE would roll CI sporker, where you basicly need no more than 2-3 auras. Like it isnt bad enough already.

Is that REALLY what you want? A game where every build is CI sporker because without these bugs all other builds are completely trash? Because we are going that way at the moment. Congratulations.

If they at least did something to compensate for these changes. Make builds viable through other means than these bugs, then I'm totally cool with it. All they are doing is forcing everyone to run around with the same CI builds.

Sure, let everyone roll CI Spark and then watch them all whine and complain about them being unable to run the Hemomancy map modifier...
"
jsn006 wrote:

You do realise it wasnt intended right? you act as if they nerfed something, they fixed a bug. That is the point of beta

Post your best characters gear and passives. Link some of your big maps. Show us how you're supposed to build an endgame ladder climbing character, as you tell the number 25 player on HC that he's a scrub (clearly he's better at this than you are, and we all play under the same constraints).
"
Slider13 wrote:
"
jsn006 wrote:

Post your best characters gear and passives. Link some of your big maps. Show us how you're supposed to build an endgame ladder climbing character, as you tell the number 25 player on HC that he's a scrub (clearly he's better at this than you are, and we all play under the same constraints).

thats exactly what i thought too. i would like to see the main chars and their progress of the people that are saying this "bug/exploit" had to be fixed...
i bet these people have no char above lvl 70 and didnt play any 72+ map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info