The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

"
nebunelux wrote:
"
Trash_Man wrote:

I've just taken RT, where should I be moving to on the tree now, what skill should I be moving towards next?

Step1: RT
Step2: BM
Step3: Life and All res nodes
Step4: Max endurance charges (3 from passives). You can respec the 2 points from RT to BM and take the ones near Blood Drinker and Lava Lash. Those endurance charges help TREMENDOUSLY(6 end charges -> 24% DR and all resist).

This is where I am now.

Next there are 3 path options. You want to take them all but it's your choice which path is first to take:
Option1: Life and Amplify in the Templar Area
Option2: Duelist Area and Iron Reflexes
Option3: Physical Damage nodes with added Armor

It all depends on what you're lacking: Option1 - life, Option2 - Armor, Option3 - damage

After you have taken all the options above you have 2 options ( again:) )
1. Head to Purity of Flesh to take Life and some Chaos resist
2. Head to Life Circle near Scion start taking on the way Berserking cluster(IAS), Path of Warrior Notable and Sentinel Notable.

I hope this will serve as a guide to progression on this build.
I like it for the simplicity in it and how gear independent it is.

My gear sucks: I have 700 armor and 500 DPS at lvl 45. Still with 6 endurance charges up I am at 54% Damage Reduction and max resists in mid Cruel. Don't underestimate them!

Thanks for the help :)

I'm new to this and it's a hell of a lot to take in at the moment.

I don't fancy dropping RT though, that skill stopped me going insane from all the misses!
Hi,

just one quick question, we love endurance charges. Yes, we do. So we use leap slam with End Charge on stun. Good. But why don't we get those 3 nodes with 5% stun treshold reduction? It really doesn't help?
"
Raoul wrote:
Hi,

just one quick question, we love endurance charges. Yes, we do. So we use leap slam with End Charge on stun. Good. But why don't we get those 3 nodes with 5% stun treshold reduction? It really doesn't help?

IMO unless you go for a Stun oriented build it's not worth it to use Endurance on Melee Stun.

I am using it right now on Heavy Strike, but I can only stun white mobs. I will drop it later once I get better supports.

If you want to be able to stun in endgame, you need to get 26% reduced stun threshold from passive tree, and gear and then use Heavy Strike+Melee Splash as main attack (HS has inherent 35% reduced stun threshold). Now End on Melee Stun is viable. Otherwise you won't stun anything later on.
heya i was wondering why not grab avatar of fire for this build? love how good u used ur passives opens alot of possibilities but wouldent avatar be good for it with a Mace with some ele on?:)
"
supertaffer wrote:
heya i was wondering why not grab avatar of fire for this build? love how good u used ur passives opens alot of possibilities but wouldent avatar be good for it with a Mace with some ele on?:)

hmmm its this not the point with , no non-fire dmg,

i miss then my phys leach^^
IGN: Death_Bread
"
supertaffer wrote:

I was also wondering how this build would look like with avatar of fire. Would it be possible if you would make a second build which utilizes Avatar of Fire, ZiggyD?
is it just me or is this spec very prone to desync?
Hi ziggyD! Thanks for this build, it has been a great ride from 0 to 30 so far!
I do have a problem now, I entered cruel, mobs are doing way to much damage, I cant survive when they start hitting me (their base damage is too high)

I do however still 2shot big packs, my HP really only goes up very slowly ... (not fast enough to survive)

This is my gear atm: (maybe you could point out what could help me, I followed your lvl 30 build exactly like you told us) My hp is over 1k.

Can you use fire pen with infernal blow?
What are your stats with this build mate..Just curious i have one myself pm me if you want..cheers.
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info