[2.0.4]PewPewPews Official Flicker Strike build!

Also curious on the numbers. The posts earlier in this thread reference DPS numbers, but it looks like a recent patch changed Flicker Strike to display "Damage Per Hit".

I'm progressing well with this build and at level 75 have a Damage Per Hit of about 2k buffed. I can handle maps really well solo, but dont even come close to sustaining flicker in groups. I switch out for double-strike in those cases.
"
Zegelmorph wrote:
Also curious on the numbers. The posts earlier in this thread reference DPS numbers, but it looks like a recent patch changed Flicker Strike to display "Damage Per Hit".

I'm progressing well with this build and at level 75 have a Damage Per Hit of about 2k buffed. I can handle maps really well solo, but dont even come close to sustaining flicker in groups. I switch out for double-strike in those cases.

Really? I'm at 2,100 per hit with Hatred. Is your gear really good? I feel like my gear is really solid, so I would have thought I'd be at the higher end of gear.

Where would I be able to pick up more damage?

i guess psych modes at jewely makes a diffrence cos at 73 i have only 1,8k hatred/anger with

and all my dps gems are 20/20q
"
Hartlin wrote:
Really? I'm at 2,100 per hit with Hatred. Is your gear really good? I feel like my gear is really solid, so I would have thought I'd be at the higher end of gear.

Where would I be able to pick up more damage?

My gear is nothing to write home about, definitely on the cheaper end of the scale. Weapons are 2ex or less.

I decided to diverge a little bit from the tanky build path and picked up a few crit nodes. I felt like it works really well with the Q20 Flicker gem (80% crit chance). With Hatred I hit 2080 damage, and have 3650 HP. Eventually I'd like to replace my weapons with high pDPS/crit daggers but those seem to be crazy expensive =/. Here is my current tree:

Passive skill tree build
Also it should be noted that the "Damage Per Hit" can be misleading because it doesnt value attack speed. You guys have a lot more attack speed than I do and I imagine that makes a big difference in actual play.
would Abyssus + 5/6L work for this build?
Hi, im trying a similar build based on flicker strike using these two items

while running 3 auras - wrath hatred and purity

doing some decent damage but really struggle on boss fights, any suggestions?

thanks
To be honest the Terminus Est is not a good endgame weapon because it has vey low DPS. Not to mention that you lose the block that BoR grants because 2h swords can't block.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
seriously i love this build!
im a noob running this build 1st char :)
and i wonder with BOR u remove ur chest right?
how is tabul ? the white robe no stat chest! why not use it ppl ? :D
6 linked cyclone maybe? or cast on dmg defence stuff ..
don`t have BOR and Soultaker yet still Grinding !
Check this out ppl if its possible to have even with BOR on ..
i think its meant for this build u see :D and would be an amazing upgrade with an
7L bor and 6L chest
"
Exlimited wrote:
seriously i love this build!
im a noob running this build 1st char :)
and i wonder with BOR u remove ur chest right?
how is tabul ? the white robe no stat chest! why not use it ppl ? :D
6 linked cyclone maybe? or cast on dmg defence stuff ..
don`t have BOR and Soultaker yet still Grinding !
Check this out ppl if its possible to have even with BOR on ..
i think its meant for this build u see :D and would be an amazing upgrade with an
7L bor and 6L chest

The thing is that if you use BoR you cant equip ANY chest pice, so you end up with 7L main attack but you miss on any gem slots that would be in the chest spot. So Tabula rasa is not a great idea :D

Also, Tabula is an option for some but pure endgame builds almost over involve gettingat least 5L chest and usually a 6l chest (if not using BoR of course :D.
So Tabula is great to check gem setups and check the build early on, but once you begin working on end-game build then its time to swap it for sth decent ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info