[2.0.4]PewPewPews Official Flicker Strike build!

"
Minifaust wrote:
Hello and thanks for your guide, flicker strike is really fun to play :)

However, I got some trouble to play in party... It's just not possible to keep charges up. Even if I stack 5 charge before flickin, i'm losing them really fast (due to micro desync i guess? I don't understand why i'm losing a charge every flick...) and blood rage cant sustain it.

Do you switch to cyclone automaticaly in party ?

Thx for answer and sorry for bad ENG !

Hey! Ive been doing this build for almost 2 months, its really fun and very good in solo. But yes, party play can be a pain.. I used to do cyclone on my BoR, but i actually found Dual Strike to be more valid.. u should try it out if u wanna do parties! :-)
Any advice for a flicker build trying to do a 6l armor and not the BoR? Should i still follow this build? Should i focus on only armor and how much armor do i roughly need? Kinda squishy right now with my build unfortunatly.

I have a legacy Soul Taker if that helps.

Anyways help is much appreciated :)
For party play, I recommend going with cyclone, instead of Flicker Strike. As DoctorIxz, Double strike can be very strong as well with this build. See what ever you prefer! I would not recommend going with culling, since you will be disrupting your MFer(if your party has any of course).

The biggest difference between the BoR and a 6L, is the lack of block, and the lack of blind: both defensive, leaving them out, will make you much more fragile. Gaining high armor might be a solution, though high armor will mean, you get hit more frequently, and have more chances to be stunned - thus a chance of losing the two other attacks from multistrike. That could really hurt you in the end.

I haven't tried this yet, I might when I have some time(early next year).

Have been pretty occupied with my others builds atm. With christmas and new year coming, I won't be able to get much playing done, but still!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
I'm currently trying this build and having difficulty finding a way to get Bringer of Rain or Soultaker. Well it still works great and I'm now level 62. I was just woundering if this weapon would be good with the build, or should I trade it for something else?
Spoiler
"
TazHusaberg wrote:
I'm currently trying this build and having difficulty finding a way to get Bringer of Rain or Soultaker. Well it still works great and I'm now level 62. I was just woundering if this weapon would be good with the build, or should I trade it for something else?
Spoiler

I am not the author of this build, but i have played it ALOT so far, having alot of fun with it! I too had alot of trouble before i got BoR (which upped my DPS with over 4,5k), but the blade you have there is not really the best. You mostly rely on Physical dmg from all the passive nodes youve taken in both +1handed phys dmg and dual wield phys dmg.

Spoiler

This is my last weapon, and it will give u alot more effective DPS because of your talents :-) And not so expensive! I got this pretty cheap for 2c. Used this weapon untill lvl 79!
Its possible to make this build as shadow? thankss
is acrobatics/phase acrobatics any good with this build?
Well, I have a nice shadow flicker strike build with Arctic Armour as a way of defending. Since Arctic Armor will not regard flicker as moving, this supplies a good reason to use it. My build requires large mana on hit since leech is far too slow. I may post my build later after I reach lv 83 to finish my whole passive tree.
hey my friend. what is your evasion/armor rating right now? i cant seem to get mine up. i think im at 18 reduc and 33 evas with 48 block chance. i have 3.8k life but when i get hit, i get hit. help me out bud
Able to throw up a screenshot of your offensive (of flicker strike) / defensive page?

Curious what kind of numbers you have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info