[2.0.4]PewPewPews Official Flicker Strike build!

It'd be pretty nice to see a leveling guide created speaking of how to build it early game and divide the passives up - ex : 1-20, etc. Overall sick build though man. Seems a little risky for HC, etc but it seems like it'd be so much fun.
Hey there.
I was wondering, when is it "safe" so go Blood magic, since I noticed you started on it at Merci ledge, is it possible to do it earlier?
Also great build, it seems very powerful and awesome so far :)
Just got the unique boots in this build, which was great :p
Also do you have any tips against the mana issues? Currrently lvl 30 and struggling with being unable to flicker more than 7-8 times before running out of mana :/

Last edited by karisak on Nov 18, 2013, 8:17:43 AM
I have a ranger LA and lv 76 i'm a little boring about the gameplay. Now lv 64 with my duellist, i love the gameplay and this build !

My actual tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAA4cEsQUtBbUM8hIgFHUVIBjbGtsbrR3KIWAotSjbKk0shSzpNJM2PTiWOu0-zz8nQKBHfkrITGBRR1PfVvpY21oaW69ei2BLYeJjcGVNcHJ0QXTtdPF674LkhNmE74fbiq-Nv5AKkBGVZpkrm4OeuaXLpn-rxbGztUi2QbcXvYG95r6nvrzKkM_4037dDd_v53TtQe4O707v4_lj_MU=

My gear :
Spoiler

need more life now :o i have 1k5 hp (but 75% on my tri res and good evasion rate) but i begin dock farm and i will take "path of the warrior now"

not use the vaal pact? as life regenerates while using the flicker strike? i very newbie in this game..

sorry for my bad English im Spanish ^^"
hey man i am using ur build atm and i plugged in a blood magic because i was having mana problems, but when i flicker i get to like 20 hp do u have any recommendations
At which level should i start using flicker strike?
i would like to see an ES version of this build. i would like to play it with a shavronne
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I love your build but just a quick question. Is it possible to use MF gear at higher lvl like ci crit dagger flicker builds?
"
andizite wrote:
hey man i am using ur build atm and i plugged in a blood magic because i was having mana problems, but when i flicker i get to like 20 hp do u have any recommendations

My advice is plug in life leech too or lgoh
how does this match up against a crit flick, they can double your dps with the same items cant they?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info