Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Some guy is offering me a BoR with lowtier rolls (200 max life and 225 inc. arm / ev.) for 10ex. Good deal?
IGN: ShootForTheLoot [Torment]
Are there any suggestions on what I should focus on 1st when I enter merciless? I just reached it with my 1st char who obviously doesnt have all those uniques and some of the gems and im having trouble even from act 1...
"
Stop trying to make the name "Blender" happen.

This is funny now that pretty much everyone calls this the Blender lol :D
IGN: Legends
Can I work in Spectral Throw?

Without bringer of rain, I'd have extra room in Chest armor slot.

Also, the guide says to use Hatred but wasn't Anger (fire dmg) the one that scaled off of physical dmg?
Last edited by kc0716 on Nov 2, 2013, 1:32:43 AM
Does anyone have any advice on where to farm for Soul Taker?

"
kc0716 wrote:
Can I work in Spectral Throw?

Without bringer of rain, I'd have extra room in Chest armor slot.

Also, the guide says to use Hatred but wasn't Anger (fire dmg) the one that scaled off of physical dmg?

Spectral Throw is quite handy on enemies that hit very hard in melee range, particularly bosses with dodge mechanics like Brutus, Kole or Vaal.

Hatred scales of physical damage, Anger is simply flat-damage.
Maybe it was asked before but i can't find out in thread (also i'm too lazy to read whole thread), but why use double strike with dual wield when it only works with main hand weapon? For attack speed? For blocks? I can't figure :(
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)
"
Steelunicorn wrote:
Maybe it was asked before but i can't find out in thread (also i'm too lazy to read whole thread), but why use double strike with dual wield when it only works with main hand weapon? For attack speed? For blocks? I can't figure :(

"
x2P wrote:
Dual Strike - This is our primary damage dealer on this build.
I need to improve my reading skills, so ashamed %)
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)
Cyclone with endurance charge on enemy stun is really good with this build. Constantly 3 or 4 (a little depending on build/bandit rewards) charges up at all times when using it.
Do you not use Curse on Hit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info