Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

first is more on Attack, 2nd is more on defensive with helpful stats I would choose 2nd you will need it on Merciless level.

Slitherpinch is only good if you got Tons of Resist already.
and with Wurm's I think the Leech is Enough.

Me I only have this as Mana Leech source:

it's already enough only problem is with Desync if I Hit on Air I lose Mana that's why I bring 1 Mana Flask.

Guys is Elemental Adaptation worth it?
Last edited by ngek1982 on Nov 2, 2013, 5:09:12 PM
Ok, thanks. I don't know if Elemental Adaptation is worth it but one thing i'm sure of is that it's impossible to reach for me right now.
you will get there soon :), I have some pending passive points dunno what to do with them get more DPS or get Fatter.
"
kc0716 wrote:

By this do you mean the passive blood magic or using the gem with Dual Strike?

I'm guessing it's the Gem.

So, 5L chest with Dual Strike / Multistrike / Splash / Blood Magic? What should the 5th one be? Meaning which gem out of Phys Attack/Added Fire/Faster Attack adds most DPS?

Oh and 1 more question hehe.

I am currently playing on Dominion as my 1st character on POE. Should I work towards the left side of the tree (Unwavering Stance/Resolute Technique/etc) first? or the right side (Iron Reflexes/etc) first?

I'd get the stuff from Duelist frist, then go over to Marauder and get all that stuff. And yes, I was refering to the gem. Using the Blood Magic gem may reduce your damage, but it makes it so easy to roflstomp everything. Not needing the special gear with Mana Leech on it means you can get more resists, damage and armor from slots forced to require mana leech.

As far as what gem is best.

Melee Physical > Added Fire Damage > Faster Attacks

You're already going to be attacking really fast with multistrike, so you might as well make the attack hit harder.
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Nov 2, 2013, 10:24:48 PM
"
Jethro1994 wrote:
I've been following that build since level 1 and i'm now in merciless act 3 (lvl 64). I don't know how you guys did it with your first char but i can't manage to get any good equipments and my life leech is barely enough for small groups which means i can't even farm docks or any other act 3 maps because i'm easily killed by those dogs.

Let's not talk about the non-existent mana leech meaning i can't use any other skills than cleave and with few gems for the mana cost. So if any of you have any tips on how to progress with this build through act 3 or get some goods stuff i'm listening cause right now, without the unique axe (infite mana) and the bringer of rain, i just wanna throw my keyboard out the window.

Thanks.

Cycle + Life Leech + Life Gain on Hit + Blood Magic is what I'm using until I get a Soul Taker.

It's much riskier, as if you desync too much or stop moving for long periods you'll die, but that just adds to the challenge for me.
when does 2% mana leech becomes enought?

cuz i have at 3k DPS dual strike and its still not enought at all even with clarity ON
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
when does 2% mana leech becomes enought?

cuz i have at 3k DPS dual strike and its still not enought at all even with clarity ON

If you're running clarity, just drop it (and don't replace it with any other aura) and use mana potions. The extra mana saved should be enough to clear packs of mobs and move on.
Last edited by artarion on Nov 2, 2013, 11:22:36 PM
"
artarion wrote:
"
kc0716 wrote:

By this do you mean the passive blood magic or using the gem with Dual Strike?

I'm guessing it's the Gem.

So, 5L chest with Dual Strike / Multistrike / Splash / Blood Magic? What should the 5th one be? Meaning which gem out of Phys Attack/Added Fire/Faster Attack adds most DPS?

Oh and 1 more question hehe.

I am currently playing on Dominion as my 1st character on POE. Should I work towards the left side of the tree (Unwavering Stance/Resolute Technique/etc) first? or the right side (Iron Reflexes/etc) first?

I'd get the stuff from Duelist frist, then go over to Marauder and get all that stuff. And yes, I was refering to the gem. Using the Blood Magic gem may reduce your damage, but it makes it so easy to roflstomp everything. Not needing the special gear with Mana Leech on it means you can get more resists, damage and armor from slots forced to require mana leech.

As far as what gem is best.

Melee Physical > Added Fire Damage > Faster Attacks

You're already going to be attacking really fast with multistrike, so you might as well make the attack hit harder.

Thanks! By the way, does the Blood Magic gem become a quest reward for Duelist at some point? Or is it drop only?
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

would it be worth getting blood magic from passive tree instead of the gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info