Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

How much DPS should I have at 51 on my Cyclone? I feel like it's really lacking!

Another question: what's the best use of Cast when damage taken in a duo?
Decoy + Endurance
Hmm been thinking now what Quality Gems should I be getting?
Just wondering if you could update the passive skill tree builds?
Medium, late-ish and late game don't seem to be working
Thanks a tonne!
What skill are u using mainly on left click slot? Run? Cyclone? Is there any good argument why something is especially good?
I hate to ask this and look like a noob (even though I am) but does this build really fare well for the more economically challenged player?

To be more specific, for the ones that don't have the 5 or 6L items (yet) or the uniques for that matter.

I suspect some people have tried this in the new leagues where its a fresh economy so I'd like to know how the leveling went for them.

I'm probably going to try this build anyway because it looks super fun but I always get discouraged when I see certain expensive gear being required or something like that.

-eX
I think this build works very well in early stages too with worse gear. In some point u might run into int-problem and mana problems.
Thanks for the reply, I imagined the mana problems being a given but I guess I won't really know how it all works out until I try.

I hate sinking time into a character and then have to scrap it like 60 levels later lol but that's how you learn.

-eX
so after reading this guide i decided to rock this character in nemesis to see how well it would work (i had a 73 EA scion before starting) and i must say it is absolutely amazing.

for those of you that are wondering the viability/etc of this build whether it be for nemesis/domination etc im going to go over a few things to help w/ the leveling portion of it, seeing as im 62 atm and the problems w/ the build and how ive solved them up to this point in nemesis.

there are a few items that i feel are absolute must haves w/ this build. those are multistrike and a wurms molt(currently 8c and 6c respectively in nemesis which is by no means cheap but they will make a night and day difference with your character)

with multistrike and wurms molt you will have the mana leech/life leech covered, at lvl 35 i suggest investing into 2x mightflay (currently 2c each on nemesis, i still use these at lvl 62 w/ 5.4k dps w/ hatred on)

ive made a few changes to the build as follows:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwFLRHVEiAXHRv6IWAl3yftKaUxnjIJNJM1kjrhPC1AoEGHR35KyE3jTipT31eXWNtbr16LYEFgS2NwZU1sRm5pbqpybHKpdO14DXjreu982X11hNmE75krmy2bg565pBmmV6luq8WsqrXytkG3Pr2Bvoq-p8APxLjE9sauz_jQR9JN037V-NyC3Q3nCu967-PyRfno_MX-Cv6P

this is my current build at 62, w/ mana flows and shaper along w/ the mana leech from wurms molt i can endlessly spam dual strike and whirling blades to quickly travel through zones.

i am in love with this build, the OP did a great job imo. for those of you wondering its viability in nemesis or the comments about hating leveling to 60 only to scrap the character bc its not viable, dont worry about it. its perfectly viable, and it absolutely shreds mobs.
Isn't there lots of similar rare-belts to Wurm's Molt out there? All leeches are needed. I would like to get rid of that life leech gem.
Last edited by Possu81 on Nov 1, 2013, 10:56:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info