Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Spoiler

No problem surviving most maps I've done 66-69 and fine in merc all zones.

DPS with dual strike is currently 8k
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|) |
(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
Last edited by MTTS1988 on Jan 25, 2014, 5:15:28 AM
Sorry, mistake x)
Last edited by TQuilleur on Jan 25, 2014, 7:28:49 AM
"
NCD_Falagar wrote:
"
chinsupak wrote:
Is this build viable for lvl 75+ maps?

Playing this build (a few changes for some nodes) for about 4 Weeks in Domination League.

Level 90 atm with 5,6k Life, 27k Cyclone Dps, 77 Res, 9-10k Armor.
I cleared all Maps with this Char, including Double Academyboss, Double Megara + Double Shrine Piety. 78 Dominus can still be a threat.
One Point is having a Soul-Taker -things got way easier with this one. If u dont have a strong secondary weapon -use the Bloodseeker-Claw, it lacks Dps, which is not that crucial, but pushes your surviveability massively. Else look for additional Lifeleech as support to the Life gain on Hitgem via the secondary weapon, or rings, gloves etc..
Vaal Pact can be a help too, and it is just 3 nodes away from the Main Build.

(sry for my bad english)

can u post ur gear? i just bought a ST and planning to buy a secondary weapon, mine is a claw 240pdps with 6% life leech.
THanks for ur time!
i'm new in this game so maybe i can get some veterans advice because i get lots of desyncs using DS + MS, any recomends to reduce that ?, what other skills are nowdays ppl using as aoe ,i like alot Lightning strike and i was thinking to build a bit around it and switch to DS+MS for bosses.
Last edited by HighBlow on Jan 25, 2014, 8:45:05 AM
"
redsp wrote:
"
NCD_Falagar wrote:
"
chinsupak wrote:
Is this build viable for lvl 75+ maps?

Playing this build (a few changes for some nodes) for about 4 Weeks in Domination League.

Level 90 atm with 5,6k Life, 27k Cyclone Dps, 77 Res, 9-10k Armor.
I cleared all Maps with this Char, including Double Academyboss, Double Megara + Double Shrine Piety. 78 Dominus can still be a threat.
One Point is having a Soul-Taker -things got way easier with this one. If u dont have a strong secondary weapon -use the Bloodseeker-Claw, it lacks Dps, which is not that crucial, but pushes your surviveability massively. Else look for additional Lifeleech as support to the Life gain on Hitgem via the secondary weapon, or rings, gloves etc..
Vaal Pact can be a help too, and it is just 3 nodes away from the Main Build.

(sry for my bad english)

can u post ur gear? i just bought a ST and planning to buy a secondary weapon, mine is a claw 240pdps with 6% life leech.
THanks for ur time!

I did it a few post before this one...

I think a 240 dps claw with 6% is not enough - bloodseeker has nearly 200 dps and gives you vaal pact...
Last edited by NCD_Falagar on Jan 25, 2014, 11:31:27 AM

(sry for my bad english)[/quote]
THanks for ur time![/quote]

I did it a few post before this one...

I think a 240 dps claw with 6% is not enough - bloodseeker has nearly 200 dps and gives you vaal pact... [/quote]
yup sry didn't notice about that, already checked it, pure insane claw..xD but yeah bloodseeker would drop my dps considerably, i was planning on buying a 300+dps sword and go on cyclone, but with dual strike that would change, in that case i would need a claw for life leech because its only my pure life leech resource despite of gauntlets where i have a 1%
I use this build and I really like it. I have some suggestions.

1) Try to get the passive "Amplify" skill as fast as you can (generally around lvl 85-90) Do not wait for lvl 98+. This will give you more damage and more "life gain on hit" (you will hit more mobs, so more life)

This is my skill tree at level 91 (I know I have 2 nodes of +30 Intel but I need to improve my gear to remove them)
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwDhwUtEdUSIBRNFx0XPhkuG60b-iFgJd8n7SmlMZ4yCTSTNZI4ljwtQKBHfkp9SshM_03jTipT31RJV5dY21uvXotfP2BBYEtjcGVNZ6BsRm6qcHJybHKpdO13YngNeOt673zZfXWDOITZhO-HdojxjM-QCpVmmSubLZuDnrmiAKQZplepbqvFrFmsqq9stPm18rZBtxe3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_EFcT2xYrGrs_40EfSTdN-1I_cgt0N5wrnUudj7w7veu987-PwH_Iv8932SPzF_gr-j_66

2) Try to get your "Life Leech" from Neck/Ring/Glove instead of claw. General 4% life leech is enough. This will give you a chance to get a higher dps SWORD. Using a sword will also give you more range (6) with "Cyclone" than a claw (5)

3) Do not use "Bloodseeker" or "Vall pack". You already have plenty of instant life recovery from "Life gain on hit" so it's better to keep the leech as "life overtime", wich is usefull when you aren't hitting mobs or have puncture (poison) on you

4) Use "Concentrated Effect" instead of "Weapon elemental damage" for these reasons
a) This will globally increase your physical damage so this will improve the effect of "Hatred"
b) This will globally increase your physical damage so this will give your more life leech
c) You can replace the "Concentrated Effect" for an "Item rarity" gem (I'm in the "Domination" league so I can't use "Item Quantity". If you have Intel problems or are in the "Standard" league you may want to use "Weapon elementage damage"/"Item Quantity" instead)

For my part I use two sets of gear:

1) Dps gear (25.6k dps/4.8k life)
2) Pseudo farming gear (12.7k dps/4.4k life/51 IIQ/120 IIR (whit "Item Rarity"))

When I solo map, I use my farming gear and I have no problem to kill mobs / Boss. I also soloed 2 bosses map (so far I did all maps from lvl 66-75, starting map 76 today)

Last edited by Dominux on Jan 25, 2014, 8:48:03 PM
Does anyone have any tips of people using this build WITHOUT tons of money to spare, i cant afford a BoR or a ST yet. Shits rough lol.
"
Dominux wrote:

3) Do not use "Bloodseeker" or "Vall pack". You already have plenty of instant life recovery from "Life gain on hit" so it's better to keep the leech as "life overtime", wich is usefull when you aren't hitting mobs or have puncture (poison) on you

For my part I use two sets of gear:

1) Dps gear (25.6k dps/4.8k life)
2) Pseudo farming gear (12.7k dps/4.4k life/51 IIQ/120 IIR (whit "Item Rarity"))

When I solo map, I use my farming gear and I have no problem to kill mobs / Boss. I also soloed 2 bosses map (so far I did all maps from lvl 66-75, starting map 76 today)

With 25k Cyclone Dps pure LL + LGH will surely work, - it works for me too since i got the claw (i mirrored the claw instead a sword in domination because it fits better in my gearsetup and the range of good items in dom isnt that high), but below that you may get Problems at the Academyboss, Megara and the 78 Dominus. The rest of the 76/77/78 Bosse are really easy for a cycloner.

Getting Bloodseeker is just a cheap and safe Variant (about 2 Ex in Domination) for soloplay
"
Valderg wrote:
Does anyone have any tips of people using this build WITHOUT tons of money to spare, i cant afford a BoR or a ST yet. Shits rough lol.

OK, BoR is the master piece of this build. So u need to farm to buy one.

Until that use a 5L/6L chest, get a cheap one with life, no need of resist because eventualy u will get your BoR. Try to get all the necessary resist from neck/ring/hands/belt/feet. try to get life on thèses items and add physical damage.

If u have a 4 link use : Dual strike + Melee Splash + Multi Strike + Life gain on hit (or Melee physical damage / Faster Attack / Added Fire damage)

If u have a 5 link use : Dual strike + Melee Splash + Multi Strike + Melee physical damage + Life gain on hit (or Faster Attack / Added Fire damage)

If u have a 6 link use : Dual strike + Melee Splash + Multi Strike + Melee Physical damage + Faster Attack + Life gain on hit (or Added fire damage)

Having 2% (or more) physical damage leech as life, will help u. U can easily use melee physical damage instead of life gain on hit and pop flask (i used 3 life + 2 granite)

If u dont have the 2% life leech on item u can get "blood drinker" plus the +12% life nodes under it until u get enough life leech from gear.
Last edited by Dominux on Jan 26, 2014, 5:19:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info