Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Is this build viable for lvl 75+ maps?
"
chinsupak wrote:

not for bosses, i had 35k DS, 4,7k hp, 9k armour, 77 resses and got destroyd by academy boss, or uniqe maze totems.
i think this build would be more viable with vaal pact/cyclone then duak strike
Quick questions. If I'm using dual strike + splash as my primary damage, and I just get BoR, what should my gems look like. I WANT to use DS + Splash + FasterAtt + Multi + Life on hit +mana leech, but with only 4 I would have to drop mana leech and something else. I think Faster attack would be what I need to drop too, because splash multi and DS are essential, and I really like the survive-ability of Life on hit. But I'm also thinking that the blind might negate the need for LoH, so I might be able to swap that for Faster Attacks. However, I still don't see a solution to my mana problems.

Which brings me to question #2. I'm going through mana like an H1 goes through gas right now, and I cant figure out how to make my spam sustainable without linking mana leech, which simply isn't an option right now. Gear shown below.

Spoiler

Also, any general constructive criticism is welcomed.
"
Candorous wrote:
Quick questions. If I'm using dual strike + splash as my primary damage, and I just get BoR, what should my gems look like. I WANT to use DS + Splash + FasterAtt + Multi + Life on hit +mana leech, but with only 4 I would have to drop mana leech and something else. I think Faster attack would be what I need to drop too, because splash multi and DS are essential, and I really like the survive-ability of Life on hit. But I'm also thinking that the blind might negate the need for LoH, so I might be able to swap that for Faster Attacks. However, I still don't see a solution to my mana problems.

Which brings me to question #2. I'm going through mana like an H1 goes through gas right now, and I cant figure out how to make my spam sustainable without linking mana leech, which simply isn't an option right now. Gear shown below.

Spoiler

Also, any general constructive criticism is welcomed.

Go to http://poe.xyz.is// and search for a ring with 2% mana leech or get Wurm's Molt. 1-2% is all you need to sustain dual strike once your dps numbers get to 3000+
"
chinsupak wrote:

Playing this build (a few changes for some nodes) for about 4 Weeks in Domination League.

Level 90 atm with 5,6k Life, 27k Cyclone Dps, 77 Res, 9-10k Armor.
I cleared all Maps with this Char, including Double Academyboss, Double Megara + Double Shrine Piety. 78 Dominus can still be a threat.
One Point is having a Soul-Taker -things got way easier with this one. If u dont have a strong secondary weapon -use the Bloodseeker-Claw, it lacks Dps, which is not that crucial, but pushes your surviveability massively. Else look for additional Lifeleech as support to the Life gain on Hitgem via the secondary weapon, or rings, gloves etc..
Vaal Pact can be a help too, and it is just 3 nodes away from the Main Build.

(sry for my bad english)
Last edited by NCD_Falagar on Jan 24, 2014, 8:00:59 AM
"
NCD_Falagar wrote:
"
chinsupak wrote:

Playing this build (a few changes for some nodes) for about 4 Weeks in Domination League.

Level 90 atm with 5,6k Life, 27k Cyclone Dps, 77 Res, 9-10k Armor.
I cleared all Maps with this Char, including Double Academyboss, Double Megara + Double Shrine Piety. 78 Dominus can still be a threat.
One Point is having a Soul-Taker -things got way easier with this one. If u dont have a strong secondary weapon -use the Bloodseeker-Claw, it lacks Dps, which is not that crucial, but pushes your surviveability massively. Else look for additional Lifeleech as support to the Life gain on Hitgem via the secondary weapon, or rings, gloves etc..
Vaal Pact can be a help too, and it is just 3 nodes away from the Main Build.

(sry for my bad english)

Could you link your gear please? I'm wondering how you get 5.6k life with BoR and get that high dps.
IGN: Sogano

But dont look at the claw -such a weapon is not necessary - played most of the time with bloodseeker until i got this one. Killing speed is slower but in case of surviveability its not worse... 27k dps includes hatred aura....
Last edited by NCD_Falagar on Jan 24, 2014, 10:48:21 AM
Hello all,

why using grace aura instead of determination ?
Is it more efficient ?
Not quite sure if this has been answered or not but i'll ask anyways. I play on softcore and prices for soul taker are about 60 Exault. Im a newer player so i have no where near that, over 3 55+ toons and i havent even had 1 exault. So i was wondering if it would be viable to switch to a Wings of Entropy if i moved some of the 1h damage nodes over to the 2h nodes and Wrecking Ball.

Also, im running into LARGE mana issue lately while leveling(currently 63) using these

was wondering if you have any tips on how to over come this. Im sitting at 6.92 APS and 7255.6 dps in town.

Thanks.

Edit: Somthing along these lines for the WoE
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwUtEdUSIBcdG60b-iFgJd8m-CftKaUwdzGeMgk0kzWSOuE8LUCgR35N404qVvpXl1ivW69ei2BBYEthIWNwZU1lp2xGcHJybHKpdO14DXjreu982Xz1fXWE2YTviPGKIpWbmSubLaQZplepbqvFrFmsqrXytkG3Pr2Bvoq-p8APwKbA88T2xq7P-NJN037cgt0N4mHi6ucK52Pveu_j8kX8xf4K_o_-ug==
Last edited by Valderg on Jan 24, 2014, 6:01:22 PM
OP could you please comment on this build feedback:

Instead of getting the 3% attack speed nodes in the ranger tree, take 2 dex trees instead, and gain access to 3x8% life nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info