Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

how the fuck everybody has Bor and SoulTaker? Chinese currency websites FTW! i've been playing for more than 300hr and only saw 1 exalt.
"
nouser wrote:
meele physical damage or add fire damage??

help

melee physical if you don't get a BoR because it will improve your hatred to, when aded fire doesn't as it is not a physical dommage. And i think the dps with melee physical without hatred is better than the dps with added.

"
HighBlow wrote:
how the fuck everybody has Bor and SoulTaker? Chinese currency websites FTW! i've been playing for more than 300hr and only saw 1 exalt.

You can have BoR by farming piety. In around one week, a friend and me get it there. Then to do some money, farm maps or, if you got some friend, farm piety. Join the same party, and do your own piety run. When you are in front of the portal for piety, tp and wait your friend. In 10 minutes, you will do as many piety as there's people in your party. Remember to use the vendor's recipe for chaos. Doing this, you can have around 20 chaos a day, and sometimes, a BoR, a good flask, a good unique or a good rare item.

Soul Taker take much more time. I farmed during 2 months to get around 25 exalt. Spend them to make a freezing pulse, but in 3 months it's possible to get the exalt.
Last edited by TQuilleur on Jan 27, 2014, 2:38:25 AM
Or you do maps and get a Lioneyes or Voltaxic = Profit!

Easy :D
Skill build looks good, but I have some suggestions:

1) Replace the 2x6% resist all nodes with 3x18% resist each in the Scion tree. Gain access to 15% phys damage.
2) Replace 3x3% ias nodes in the ranger tree with 2 dex nodes and gain access to 3x8% life.
This creates a deficit of 4 skill points, but there are numerous 10% phys damage nodes taken that can be dismissed. The trade-off:

-25% phys damage
-9% ias
+6% resist all
+24% max life
+20 dex

Since this is a low dex build, +20 dex helps meet dex requirements for high-dex gear.

Alternatively, 3 of the skill points away from Berserking, and the trade-offs become:

+5% phys dmg
-27% ias
+6% resist all
+24% max life
+20 dex

Since this build should already have at least 2-300% ias with multi strike, I think the extra ias is not worth it. thoughts?
"
HighBlow wrote:

Lol nah they just farm a lot more then us. i hate doing repetitive tasks, IE farming ONE area over and over and over, especially when that shit changes every 8 minutes.

But i got

from a peity run, when 20 qualitied its 411 pDPS and goes for about 15c- 44c (.75exa - 2exa)
2ex being a really high end. Not bad for a 6 minute run. Just the luck of the draw.
I must say I really like this build.
The desync with cyclone is a problem but I'll switch back soon to Dual Strike anyways.

But I have one real problem:
How do you manage to block/survive strong spells?

For example killing Piety or Dominus is really hard for me.
The Ice Arrows (Piety) and the Stream of Ghosts (Dominus) are giving me a really hard time.
If they hit me one or two times i get really low, so even trying to facetank them in this stage will kill me in most cases.

Should i just try to avoid these spells?
I must say that i've capped All-Res with 75% and also use the fire/cold/lightning-resist-flasks in these cases.

At the moment i'm lvl 70 and am farming for the BoR.
Is there any hidden technique in this build for such cases I'm not getting or am I just not doing enough damage to leech life from?
"
Samus2 wrote:
I must say I really like this build.
The desync with cyclone is a problem but I'll switch back soon to Dual Strike anyways.

But I have one real problem:
How do you manage to block/survive strong spells?

For example killing Piety or Dominus is really hard for me.
The Ice Arrows (Piety) and the Stream of Ghosts (Dominus) are giving me a really hard time.
If they hit me one or two times i get really low, so even trying to facetank them in this stage will kill me in most cases.

Should i just try to avoid these spells?
I must say that i've capped All-Res with 75% and also use the fire/cold/lightning-resist-flasks in these cases.

At the moment i'm lvl 70 and am farming for the BoR.
Is there any hidden technique in this build for such cases I'm not getting or am I just not doing enough damage to leech life from?

The life gain on hit on cyclone will be clearly a gain of survivability. At that time, for piety, you can face tank. For dominous, it will depend on your gear but you'll be able to facetank most of the time if you use a light flask. As you deal lots of dammage, you will kill him fast, sometimes before the first beam. You can face tank the ghost normaly.
"
Valderg wrote:
"
HighBlow wrote:

Lol nah they just farm a lot more then us. i hate doing repetitive tasks, IE farming ONE area over and over and over, especially when that shit changes every 8 minutes.

But i got

from a peity run, when 20 qualitied its 411 pDPS and goes for about 15c- 44c (.75exa - 2exa)
2ex being a really high end. Not bad for a 6 minute run. Just the luck of the draw.

yeah maybe but i kinda farm alot too, could be just bad luck but i never see myself owning a SoulTaker, the price its a joke :))))
Last edited by HighBlow on Jan 27, 2014, 2:43:29 PM
currently lvl80 using this build my dps is around 21k dual strike and about 3k cyclone
totally unbuffed because Im waiting till I get soul taker to use auras

heres my gear

the only two items im happy with are the boots and bor
going to try upgrade the rest soon
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender -tupac shakur
Last edited by james2w on Jan 27, 2014, 7:10:22 PM
"
HighBlow wrote:
"
Valderg wrote:
"
HighBlow wrote:

But i got

yeah maybe but i kinda farm alot too, could be just bad luck but i never see myself owning a SoulTaker, the price its a joke :))))

Try chancing - my ally got one in his first 100 trys. Mine took a bit longer, but it worked.
Sure you can have bad luck and get none after 2000 trys - but well, if u dont want to sell them, why not using your chance orb on siege axes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info