Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

This is an idea I have: level 90 build

It's Dual Strike + Multistrike + Melee Splash(AoE)/Added Fire Damage(Single target) + Faster Attacks + Weapon Elemental Damage + Life Leech / Mana Leech

It will use 2 Dyadus Axes. Stack attack speed+WED on gear and run Purity of Ice and Purity of Fire to avoid reflect. And it won't use Bringer of Rain.

Any thoughts?

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
Has anybody tried this in HC? I think I'm gonna start playing that because the economy is so fucked in SC. The OP mentions some tankier versions in the original post, but I dont see any further information.

I'll just bump this real quick lol
I'm level 27 on my first hardcore char ever and absolutely obliterating
I am also following the build to to the node...
"
Aerinqq wrote:
great build, loving it but Ive recently encountered some problems:

1) I just noticed recently that my CWDT stopped working, I have it linked with enfeeble, decoy and endu charges as OP suggested, it always worked for me but for some unknown reason it doesnt work anymore, when I get hit it doesnt cast ANYTHING...is this a bug or has anyone encountered the same problem?

2) Ive done some 74-76 lvl maps and it was ok except the Arbiter of knowledge in Academy map (76). Did anyone else get his ass kicked by him as well? What kind of damage does his Tornado do? Any tactic help?

for the reference my stats: 4.5 k hp, 39% physical reduction without endu charges, all res except chaos on 77%, 8.8 k DPS on Cyclone tooltip (buffed in solo play)

gear:
Spoiler

Any help appreciated

Enduring Cry lv 66 / Enfeeble lv 37 and your CWDT only support skill gem of level 31 or lower.
"
ariyako wrote:
"
Aerinqq wrote:
great build, loving it but Ive recently encountered some problems:

1) I just noticed recently that my CWDT stopped working, I have it linked with enfeeble, decoy and endu charges as OP suggested, it always worked for me but for some unknown reason it doesnt work anymore, when I get hit it doesnt cast ANYTHING...is this a bug or has anyone encountered the same problem?

2) Ive done some 74-76 lvl maps and it was ok except the Arbiter of knowledge in Academy map (76). Did anyone else get his ass kicked by him as well? What kind of damage does his Tornado do? Any tactic help?

for the reference my stats: 4.5 k hp, 39% physical reduction without endu charges, all res except chaos on 77%, 8.8 k DPS on Cyclone tooltip (buffed in solo play)

gear:
Spoiler

Any help appreciated

Enduring Cry lv 66 / Enfeeble lv 37 and your CWDT only support skill gem of level 31 or lower.

thx a lot mate
Can i play this build if i have A dyadus And a Bringer of rain before i take a soul taker ?
"
Krillia wrote:
Can i play this build if i have A dyadus And a Bringer of rain before i take a soul taker ?

the entire build is based around physical damage not elemental damage, Dyadus is a beast but u would have to rework the build taking the ele damage notes and also get equipment with weapon ele damage % to rly make it effective
"
Krillia wrote:

You can but your DPS will be low due to all your passive increasing Physical Damage and not elemental.

If you want to use this axe, i would look for belt that adds % to weapons elemental damage but still i think it would be much lower DPS and also very weak Life Leech as LL is from Physical Damage only

You just have to try it. If anything you can always pickup some cheap 200+ DPS physical weapons and you will have 4k+ on Cyclone and 18k+ on Dual Strike if you have BoR
Are you maintaining your Endurance Charges well? Would binding Endurance Charge on Melee Stun to your mobility skill be a good move?
Yes, it is the best combo (yes i can say and sustain that) for mobility skills like leap. Leap + faster attack will grant you faster traveling speed than quicksilver flask, leap + stun will stun lock most of the trash mobs and in the end all these + end charge on stun will keep you 100% endurances up all the time.
i'm sorry but this fucking cyclone skill is by far the worst shit in this game. de-sync fest in every map, just wonderful. makes my gaming experience so joyful, i'm not dying because of it at all, no worries. jesus fucking christ. any alternatives to this bullshit besides dual strike?
Last edited by risko on Nov 23, 2013, 11:32:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info