Please remove all one time visit accounts from the beta clock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5fsqYctXgM

I have my poodle skirt... where's yours?
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
I signed up 5 months ago, and didn't post anything until after the beta started. Why? There wasn't anything for me to say. I didn't even log in; I can read the news and forums without doing that. So, I was a one-time visitor (logger) before the beta. Now that it's started, I'm logged in every day and posting on the forums.

It's completely unfair to remove a group of accounts simply because they didn't stay logged in or post something. The system is imbalanced towards the people who did post, anyway.

You are the single person i've seen on these forums who actually posted after they got an Beta invite (out of the created then never logged in crowd). That's why i think that people who are logged in should be favored. And if they put up some kindof announcement on the frontpage or if they send out emails it shouldnt be to hard to login once to simply state that your interested in the Beta. There must be a better way to invite active people then this timer.
Last edited by ogre on Aug 26, 2011, 7:01:20 PM
I've been watching the clock all week, the vast majority of newbs getting a key have never posted and at least 50% only visited once or haven't been here in many months, newb on the clock now was here once in Nov '10
ITT: People jealous of those who got a Beta Key.
I am one of those who have been watching the game without really logging in, in part because the verification email wasn't coming at first.
Now that I'm verified properly and I see this game coming together some, I'm a bit excited to learn more and check it out.
I work full time and may not have lots of time to browse forums, but I'll see if I can help out anywhere.
As for the beta invites, perhaps having the invite expire and be re-issued after a set period may ease things. I'm not sure how the system works, if an account just gets flagged after the timer or whatnot.
i want key
There are so many people who want to play this its a shame that any keys get wasted.
I've pretty much given up any hope of getting in before open beta. For a while I was checking the site multiple times a day but now I'm down to checking maybe 2 or 3 times a week.

The timer is a real morale killer and it would have been nice if they just did the email waves like pretty much every other game does.
I agree, every time a one-time visitor gets a beta invite an innocent dedicated fan dies a little on the inside.
"
Exitos wrote:
So many people realy want to take part of this amazing looking game and support the process of its perfection but most who get the chance to do so are just accounts which are created as multiple accounts or just created and long forgotton. Just consider this purposal which is i think the oppinon of the most people here who are waiting for a beta key!

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info