Nisse's Immortal Soultaker/Aegis cyclone build. including vidio's of 77maps, updated 18/9

"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
lvl 77 piety clip.http://en.twitch.tv/nisseonbeer/c/2963042 just a 20 sec clip of icephase with dmg modifer. were she blink on top of me in iceform. I get hit by 1 arrow and lose 1k hp! and there u got the reason for, why u dont want her to get in that phase! :-D if i was just a Little closer to her and took 5 arrows i was proberly death!

and a another vid, were i facetank the bitch to she die! just to show how eazy it can look too :-D
http://en.twitch.tv/nisseonbeer/c/2963007

well thats why you have max block, to avoid 5 arrows in a row :P

if you mean shotgun, only spells do that

btw 1k damage shows how tanky this build is, someone else would have instaripped
Last edited by mvm199 on Sep 20, 2013, 9:47:10 AM
good point, tho attacks like poisen arrow can shotgun, if the Archer got lmp u can get hit by all 3.

u saying u can only get hit by 1 arrow in icephase on piety? since if thats true i can facetank her in that phase also
I must be missing something, because running a facebreaker with cyclone (without aegis etc) yields more armor, more block, more life and more dps. And you can facetank any map with any mod. It also costs significantly less (no aegis, no soul taker). I mean tell me, what am I missing here?
IGN: ceVil / SadPopeye / AnnihilatorOfTheWicked
Last edited by SadPopeye on Sep 23, 2013, 10:01:39 AM
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
good point, tho attacks like poisen arrow can shotgun, if the Archer got lmp u can get hit by all 3.

u saying u can only get hit by 1 arrow in icephase on piety? since if thats true i can facetank her in that phase also

no i dont think poison arrows can shotgun either, check it again. and poison clouds dont stack. if you take a lot of damage at once from lmp poison arrow, could be cuz -60 chaos res will obviously hurt...

attacks dont shotgun, unless its a bug with poison arrows they shouldnt either ... only spells do shotgun, and yes ofc you can facetank ice archer with AA and high armor / es / block. Granite and enfeeble and facetank her!

"
SadPopeye wrote:
I must be missing something, because running a facebreaker with cyclone (without aegis etc) yields more armor, more block, more life and more dps. And you can facetank any map with any mod. It also costs significantly less (no aegis, no soul taker). I mean tell me, what am I missing here?

armor / es interation of AA
"
mvm199 wrote:

"
SadPopeye wrote:

The other build wouldn't die anyway, even to vaal smash, so why invest in extra survivability (extra?) if it's not even needed? And considering the "investment" is 30 ex worth of stuff
"
SadPopeye wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:

"
SadPopeye wrote:

The other build wouldn't die anyway, even to vaal smash, so why invest in extra survivability (extra?) if it's not even needed? And considering the "investment" is 30 ex worth of stuff

in Hardcore and Onslaught the more survival you have, the better. If an item added 1% survival and cost 10 ex, it'd still be a good investment.
Bloodlines: yoona
Standard: PrincessYoona
Vouch Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495186
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/470670/page/21

I believe this build offers more survivability and more DPS.

I am not trying to say this build sucks or anything, I am trying to say that in my opinion, and it's only my opinion, if I were to spend 40 exalts, I would want more faceroll, that's all...
Last edited by SadPopeye on Sep 23, 2013, 1:56:52 PM
facetanking crema, all the faceroll i need :-D
http://en.twitch.tv/nisseonbeer/c/2980657

actually i sitll got a facebreaker with semilar build, and no, its way less survival, i dont liek teh life cost form BM gem.
and yea more dps is nice i gues for piety in shrine or vaal in maze, any other boss u rape so fast that u wont need more dps.

i am at the point were double reflect with vulna start hurt, i speced out of 2k dps, Down to 8k thinking to drop it to 7k dps actualy.

personal i preffer to go true the mara aerea for 2% free life leech, all the leech i need.
+ crit reduction u will love the day vaal slam crit u :-D

but were i teh build u get more survivalbility? u mean the dmg u do to ur self with bm gem? :-D also he wont need the life at the middle cluster considering the life notee he skip at the dualist/ranger side (looking at the mara version)

But yea, facebreaker vs soul taker, if both go for max block and aegis, i think ST will win no matter what u do, the fact that u dont hit ur self for 250 life ea spin is huge, especial in middle of poisen :-D + u can get more amour with real gloves and fix ur Chaos resi eazyer too.

any life build with under 5k life and less then 20 Chaos resi can/will 1 day get 1 shot to rng on Chaos mobs! i died to that my self :-D

Edit: he dont use aegis? way less survival then, if he desync badly he die :-D i liek the 1k ES regen ea tiem i block + the 20% max life regen i go too + loh if really nasty maps mods

So, in short, i only agree on the potential dps gain facebraker got. and ofc blind if u go bringer, my build can go bringer too, tho i preffer the higher life pool(es)
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Sep 23, 2013, 5:09:01 PM
I actually wrote a wall of text and then deleted it, I think it's useless to discuss this, but I will say this: by faceroll I meant actual 6 man squad faceroll in 76-77 maps where you are the one leading the team and killing stuff fast. Solo play is another opera which is not really related to the concept of faceroll which I had in mind... Show me that with 7k dps and I'll definitely go start farming for a soul taker and respec into your build.
"
SadPopeye wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/470670/page/21

I believe this build offers more survivability and more DPS.

I am not trying to say this build sucks or anything, I am trying to say that in my opinion, and it's only my opinion, if I were to spend 40 exalts, I would want more faceroll, that's all...

dps, yes

survivability, hell no ... AA as main shield with 1k es, and max block / spell block without saffel swap and very high armor is crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info