Nisse's Immortal Soultaker/Aegis cyclone build. including vidio's of 77maps, updated 18/9

sadpoye, maybe look my vids in the high lvl maps :-D there i run in front too. take the full vid of shipyard, i run in front and rape evrythign before sporks even can hit :D it do happend or mfer with culling need to ask me slow Down so he can get flash charge for NeXT back in 75+ maps. (after my near death i did speed Down, was bit scared for some time, no Wonder)

tho for sure on stuff like golems i cant carry that fast. as i would be aable to with squizy facebreaker build. On the other hand, why do u need to carry a 6man party alone? that would be for bragging only, and that not why i am here. i am here to tank!

About dps, http://en.twitch.tv/nisseonbeer/c/2980657 i dont need to kill faster + i facetank crema boss thre. i know this is solo and ont prove enough for u.

SO i gonna link a vid were i solo lvl 77 piety in p1, with 5 people afk. i know there pop 2 totems at some point on her, but they die more or less instant and he dont dare go there Again to place new. http://en.twitch.tv/nisseonbeer/c/2963007

Is multistrike bad with cyclone? It gives me 1k dps considering that i have total 3k atm. Plus it has good effect on leech, cause it hits 3 times at the cost of 1 skill usage. Plus it gives some crazy AS boost that makes your hero spin much more longer. Thanks.
Last edited by _TaZaR_ on Sep 29, 2013, 8:53:39 PM
well, its kind of a personal thing, for phys users, i would alwysa say yes, since more tooltip dps from as, dont really do much to u, u want to hit as hard as possible so u ignore as much armour on the mobs as u can. also there are so few mobs u need to spin on for omore then a few secs so for those few long fights in maps u could take it on.

Promblem is, as u spin for longer, it also for longer u lose controll on ur char. That put u in a higher risk of desyncing or just die from not being able to move away, or if u got low armoyur/vulna u can die to punture on u. (i actually seen that happend to a cycloner in arachnest thre couldt stop move and died)

but in general if u like it, i think u should use it.
i would rather lose half my dps then use multistrike, thats how much it slow my farming Down,
it spin to random for me to use it.
I see. Thanks for the reply.
Is this build useful for low lvl characters? If it is, can u tell me how to start?

Thx!
This how i start build evry time, sometimes i rush for RT at maruder before i go IR, sometimes even before i get the 6 life notes North of IR as i took here.

U can see i start get some onehand notes and mana notes at start of dualist. those u respec out of later on, as u see in the build below, since u will run BM on cyclone and u get no benefit from onehand notes on facebreaker but its really nice notes when u start lvl.
I lvl with cleave until i feel i got enough life to afford to swap to BM gem and cyclone
u can also run cyclone on mana if u want to use it as soon as u get it, but i feel the mana management is boring and i get a faster job done with cleave.

This is how i start my dualist, more or less evry time
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecFLQ6tFCAY2xpVIWAppTWGNug6s0CgQ5xHfkp9UEdT31jbW69gS2EhZKNlTWegbml07XTxeu-E2YTvh3aZK5uDnaqeuacwq8W5zb2BvqfEuNX43Q33vvzF

This is how my build looks like when i start in a3 merci(around lvl 65)
if i were going to do facebreaker on a a low budget. From here u eitehr more life notes, or more block and armour/es at templar if u plan to go aegis. i personal first start stack block on none aegis buildd when i want to start on lvl 70 maps, its just not needed before, if u get the right amounr of life and armour on gear.
85 point dualist facebreaker build. for start of act 3
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwB5wJxBLMFLQ6tFCAUTRjbGS4aOBpVG_ohYCXfJ-0ppTWGNug6szrYQKBDnEd-Sn1N2FBHUFBUSVcNWGNZ81uvXz9gS2EhZKNlTWegbmlyqXTtdPF673zZgW-E2YTvh3aMdozPkFWZK52qnjyeuZ7NogCkGacwp4Srxayquc253b2BvqfAD8AaxtjSIdJN1I_ZYd0N4urnUuw47w7wH_Iv8932SPe-_MU=

I link the builds as dualist since i recommand to start as dualist if u go facebreaker anyway! ofc u can start as marauder or templar too, eazy to tweak the builds for that!
if i DONT start at dualsit i get all the templar and marauder notes before i start move South!
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Oct 1, 2013, 1:44:36 PM
thx u!!!!!
what have you done with bandits?
on bandits i kill all, dont feel i need more dps and i liek to ahve all passive points avaible incase irespec to something else on my char someday, like if i went CI suddenly.
else u can take life, phys dmg and skill point at the end. i never use enduring cry anymore, so charges not really worth it. enduring cry is for me a taunt to help ur ranged players :-D
Dear Nisse,

Thank you for this guide. I followed it and tweaked it myself.
Quick question: Why not go all out with 75/65 block? Do you feel that max block isn't worth it? Diminishing returns?

Here is my build:
7.5k Cyclone (why does it feel so much stronger that the tool-tip DPS?)
And melee physical damage on full life is very smart, considering that the only time I dip down in life predictably is when I cast a curse or enduring cry.

Gear:
Spoiler

Passive:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQOHBLEEswUtBjkOrRQgFE0Y2xkuGjIaOBpVG60dFCFgJ-0oxSkuKaUyCTboOtg94j38QKBDY0OcR35I7kp9TDVN2FBHUFBRYFPfVElXDVhjWNtY9VnzW69fP2BLYSFko2VNZp5noG5pcU1yqXTtdPF4rnjrecB673y4fNmBb4M4hNmE74d2jHaMz5AKkFWVZprPm4OdxJ48nrmezaC0ogCnMKeEqZWrxayqrK-0-bcxud2-p8APwBrDhsbY0iHSTdN-1I_ZYdyC3Q3nCudS55HsOO8O707veu988B_yL_O-8932SPe--tL7qvzF

Please critique!
And, again, why not go max block/spell block (75/65)?
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on Oct 18, 2013, 5:23:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info