Nisse's Immortal Soultaker/Aegis cyclone build. including vidio's of 77maps, updated 18/9

cyclone tooltip is bugged, why i dont know, it seem 4 times stronger with ST.
Thunderfist dont really provide much, unless u go allout on elemental dmg. personal i got no elemental dmg modifer apart from shield. so the lightning dmg would only give me 58 dps more, LOL! 2-5 phys on some rare glvoes would provide more dps :D

i jsut dont feel its worth to 10 poins more to get the last block. preffer spend it on life armour and es to increase my EHP so i dont get 1 shot. for same reason i would use le heup, just to Little dmg gain compared to what u lose.

Also if i were to swap out a rare ring and my rare boots i wouldt be high on Chaos resi and i would be able to get 1 shot to Chaos dmg. Anything below 4k life and 50 Chaos resi can get 1 shot if unlucky. Just look the temple vid on my stream were my first cycloner died with only 17 Chaos resi :D

u spend 2 nodes to get the 15% ias at the dualist, why not spend those two nodes to take 2 more phys dmg nodes? that woudl give u more tooltip dps and more effectiv dps. ias is kind of a really bad stat for us. u could spend those two points to take the Fencing node NeXT to the 3 ais nodes u took under ranger, thos i dont like u took either. Again ias dont really do much compared to increasing ur phys dmg. I would go my way around to pick the block whne u go to the ranger tree or go true the MS nodes for higher MS. Always nice to be able to chase monsters faster or move from a to b faster.

(for my gear 10% phys dmg beat 15% ias, tested with the 10% phys node at dualist start)

gz with lvl 100 btw :-D i assume u lvl 100 when u link a 120 point passive tree, if not, well what 10 points u gonna skip from 90 to 100 while u grind lvl 76 maps to lvl :D
i assume block or dps nodes :D

Fast round up:
Since u are playing standard i would for sure skip some of the armour nodes at marauder and the 5 nodes u spend above templar to get block capped and i would skip the 2 nodes at dualist to get 15% ias. Thats 10 nodes saved(lvl 90 req build only then)
From 90 to 100 i would put em in fencing and in spliting strike. thats 72% phys dmg and 5% ias for only 6 nodes :D

This build leave 3 points out, u can use on dps or armour, i specced out of 1% life regen node, since i jsut dotn feel u neeed life regen that much, maybe u do as u dont got Chaos resi, so it help u in poisen clouds etc.

PS. ingore what i wrote about Chaos dmg, since u play hc i asume it dont matter u get 1 shot once a while.
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Oct 19, 2013, 6:11:04 AM
NISSE

THANK YOU!

GUYS, YOU SHOULD ALL CHECK NISSE'S BUILD OUT.

I tried the changes according to your suggestions:
1) lose the armor nodes, and the templar block nodes, in exchange for more physical damage.
2) trade IAS for physical damage

Amazing!

But, I still don't see how IAS is a bad thing for Cyclone. More hits!
I suspect the logic may be because we need higher physical damage to penetrate through the enemy armor. Having faster APS only inflates our tool-tip dps with less effective dps.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
yea, the higher penetration of armour is amazing! + we jsut scale better with phys dmg then ias too on tooltip :D
Ias is not bad for soultake users, but can be deadly for BM users.
ALso i dont feel ias add more dmg. Been done some testing with adding and removing faster attack from my 6l and checking my kill speed on meviel in necropolis(high hp boss, good for testing dps)and i didnt feel it made much of a diffrence.

I wouldt be surpriced if thre are some softcaps on ias and cyclone, were if u get x amount of haste u will hit the targets x amount of times. kind of how stuff worked in d3, but i got no proves to back this up. Will be nice if some genius of a teocrafter will investigate this, this would only be true if u spin around ur self faster with more ias. The time i take to spind past a big boss shouldt affect ur kill time either (like some think slow MS is better) since u recast cyclone while u "inside" the target anyway.
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Oct 20, 2013, 5:12:26 AM
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
yea, the higher penetration of armour is amazing! + we jsut scale better with phys dmg then ias too on tooltip :D
Ias is not bad for soultake users, but can be deadly for BM users.
ALso i dont feel ias add more dmg. Been done some testing with adding and removing faster attack from my 6l and checking my kill speed on meviel in necropolis(high hp boss, good for testing dps)and i didnt feel it made much of a diffrence.

I wouldt be surpriced if thre are some softcaps on ias and cyclone, were if u get x amount of haste u will hit the targets x amount of times. kind of how stuff worked in d3, but i got no proves to back this up. Will be nice if some genius of a teocrafter will investigate this, this would only be true if u spin around ur self faster with more ias. The time i take to spind past a big boss shouldt affect ur kill time either (like some think slow MS is better) since u recast cyclone while u "inside" the target anyway.

Very wise words. I love your guide. More people should try it. It really is immortal.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
¿Any update the build? !!!zanks!!!
wondering can it be done with scion ?
and looking forward for an update !
<3
Need help!
What do you think about this?
Duelist build w/ ST + Aegis Is it good for SC?
IGN - TemperFire
playing nemesis, give me a week or 2 and i will do a fullupdate, if luckey in the weekend, alot more math is needed!
tnx for all the attention tho.

ps. will have it ready a few days before pvp!

EDIT; took a fast look on it. I would proberly build like we used to do if i DONT go bringer, since i need that much more block. it dont seem to be worth it to go over the middle, in this lunk i took UW, for stun imune, not needed as cyclone, but it make u able to use reave/double strike for pvp or just for testing, without worry about stun/block stun.

U will ofc take all the resi/int nodes u need.
Edit, i would prberly not take the mana reduction nodes since according to mintu its not enough to run 3 60% aura's. Tho if u need purity u can take em, since u can run to 60% and a 40%.
This build would give me same armour(armour buff from auras will make it an increase) more life and same dps as before, overall i think this patch is a buff for my build, only bad think is the lost aura :-(
Maybe we get so much armour that we can skip grace and use puirty instead, not done the testing on that! I am not sure if i will go cycloner Again on hc!! maybe i make a PURE pvp build on it :D

link to build

Edit, i am pretty sure this should be enough to run 3, 60% aura's with max lvl reduced mana

REMEMBER i spend only 10 min on this, so i might change my mind on the build!
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Oct 26, 2013, 3:02:46 AM
Unfortunately this doesn't quite run 3 60% auras (just tested) as the 0.71 multiplier from Reduced Mana is multiplicative rather than additive with the 0.84 multiplier from picking up the Sovereignty cluster. Can do Purity and 2 60%'s on mana and forego either grace or determination - having trouble finding enough reduction nodes worth getting to that would make 3 x 60% work.
tnx mintu for the correction. so basicly with that cluster we are only at 107,352% mana spend, and we need to get Down to 100. That Means, we need 6% more reduced mana from passive.

This make me think that, if u dont use soultaker, running BM keystone might be bettet :S
if i understand the note behind it correct, a 60% mana reserve turn out to be a 30%, right?
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Oct 26, 2013, 3:09:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info