Arctic Anvil Ranger 0.11.6 Compatible! (AuxTheUnvincible) [Onslaught]

"
How does this build hold up on no regen or 1/2 regen maps? Any map mods that present a problem for you that you have to reroll? thanks

No regen / 50% slower regen I usually just drop Arctic Armor and run Mana Leech instead of Faster Projectiles. The only mod I won't run is Blood Magic.

"
mvm199 wrote:
I wonder when he will show some gameplay besides dunes lol, i could facetank blacksmith with my eyes closed, its no achievement

I have if you will look at the videos, there is a solo Jungle Valley including boss. The level 66 videos were made about a week in with a brand new character on a fresh league so it is quite impressive for the gear level.
IGN: Aux
Hey Aux, great build and guide, thanks for sharing! :)

I would like to know your opinion on the 1.0.0 trigger gems regarding your build.
Do you think they will be usefull, given current release information of course.

Do you have any tip for leveling clarity gem or we should just level it when gear / passives allow +1 without leaving our mana pool too low.

Thanks!
Last edited by MaSterX_BG on Oct 13, 2013, 10:19:23 AM
would you mind putting up a few more vids of some higher lvl maps? Def thinking of running this build in nemisis, nice job with the build.
"
Aux wrote:
"
How does this build hold up on no regen or 1/2 regen maps? Any map mods that present a problem for you that you have to reroll? thanks

No regen / 50% slower regen I usually just drop Arctic Armor and run Mana Leech instead of Faster Projectiles. The only mod I won't run is Blood Magic.

"
mvm199 wrote:
I wonder when he will show some gameplay besides dunes lol, i could facetank blacksmith with my eyes closed, its no achievement

I have if you will look at the videos, there is a solo Jungle Valley including boss. The level 66 videos were made about a week in with a brand new character on a fresh league so it is quite impressive for the gear level.

i saw it

random mods

try something difficult

Cant sell something as 'unvincible' (hint: wrongly spelt) with 2 videos of random modded maps and bosses. And lunaris mob videos, what a joke. Tl;dr --> Not a tanky build, horrible dps .... remake pls
Last edited by mvm199 on Oct 15, 2013, 2:24:07 AM
Hey Aux,

Whats your current end game gear?

Thanks for your time
"
Hey Aux,

Whats your current end game gear?

Thanks for your time

The gear linked is accurate, it's just not on Onslaught anymore so it shows up unverified.
IGN: Aux
What kind of sorcery are you using for /remaining /oos :3
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
With the changes to auras, how would you prioritize certain auras in your build (leveling and end game)?
aka the baker killer :)
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Are you planning to update this build with the new big patch? Thanks for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info