Arctic Anvil Ranger 0.11.6 Compatible! (AuxTheUnvincible) [Onslaught]

"
HandsomeBear wrote:
What kind of sorcery are you using for /remaining /oos :3

Autohotkey

"
Tyrrn wrote:
Are you planning to update this build with the new big patch? Thanks for the guide!

I'm still torn between updating it or not as I will probably use some variation for PvP perhaps.
IGN: Aux
"
Aux wrote:
Autohotkey

Ah, thanks!

I for one hope that you update it. Was thinking of going with something similar if not almost exactly like yours(if viable) for the new league. Would help a lot :)

Cheers!
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
Last edited by HandsomeBear on Oct 16, 2013, 8:06:10 PM
Hi,

i'm pretty new to POE and your guide seems to be the most documented and newb friendly over there for ranger.

I tried to follow your leveling steps but I encounter some problems. I'm actually lvl 32, the first 30lvls where just too easy, soloing Merveil without taking any domages, and with a pretty good dps. But now I'm in trouble, I can barely kill a group of mobs without using my 2 mana and heal potions.

So I must be missing something, can you please try to help me guys?

My_template

My_stuff

Weapons :

Gear :

Jewellery :

Thank you in advance :)
"
Stroggos wrote:
Hi,

i'm pretty new to POE and your guide seems to be the most documented and newb friendly over there for ranger.

I tried to follow your leveling steps but I encounter some problems. I'm actually lvl 32, the first 30lvls where just too easy, soloing Merveil without taking any domages, and with a pretty good dps. But now I'm in trouble, I can barely kill a group of mobs without using my 2 mana and heal potions.

So I must be missing something, can you please try to help me guys?

My_template

My_stuff

Weapons :

Gear :

Jewellery :

Thank you in advance :)

I have to leave my pc in a moment but I will give you some fast tips.

Link your EK with faster projectiles instead of hatred.
Change your weapon to scepter/wand/dagger with +spell damage and/or faster casting and/or mana/mana regen.

Get Gymnastics passive next to those 2 life nodes you have already taken.

Transmute/alch white amulet bought from your vendor at current level.

Look for upgrades on your blue items.

You should probably stop leveling clarity for the moment.

Take mana passive nodes under shadow starting point.

Try to link your auras to reduced mana support gem. It will help you support your EK.

Bear trap helps a lot with single targets. Try to get it and level it.

Sorry I don't have time to go into much details. Hope this helps for the moment.

Cheers.

Last edited by MaSterX_BG on Oct 17, 2013, 10:38:38 AM
Thank you for the advices dude, this really helps me :)
you should really staple that video with the pvp against level 100 in the guide, its freakin awesome
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Oct 18, 2013, 6:43:35 AM
I wanted to get your thoughts on adapting this build for a solo MFer in the new league. Would not pick up anvil or spec into arctic armor but grab MF instead. Non-LL/RF for a few reasons (more base hp, chaos exiles, goldwyrms more competitive against wondertraps because of IIQ nerf, AND BECAUSE IM SICK OF STICKING TO NON CHAOS ZONES).

Anyways it is my belief that with diminishing returns being set lower and bosses having better base quantity and/or rarity, runs will become more important. Which means clear speed will become a MUUUUUCH bigger factor in magic finding (and I dunno about dominus, but piety can take a long time to get to). Hows the clearspeed is what i'm asking, basically? Especially against bosses.
How do you manage to leech life from a single target?

I'm having a hard time against rares and bosses.

LvL 54 / EK DPS 1130 / Life Leech gem LvL 12/10% Quality.

And yes, i'm using Crest of Perandus shield.
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
"
pezgui wrote:
How do you manage to leech life from a single target?

I'm having a hard time against rares and bosses.

LvL 54 / EK DPS 1130 / Life Leech gem LvL 12/10% Quality.

And yes, i'm using Crest of Perandus shield.

no need for leeching from bosses actually, just need good movement + bear traps + flask/tp management + a sense for dmg prevention. or a teammate
You have entered Ghetto.
Hello Aux
Very nice to see you reached level 90 with your EK build and still going, i remember watching your stream the days you just started on onslaught and wasn't sure if this build will work or not :)

I was wondering what league are you gonna focus on, and with what build? Are you gonna stick to the EK with pheraps minor changes? or play something totally different?

Do you think that your current build/items style should work just fine in the new league or there are some bigger changes that will make it not viable?

Still trying to think what will I be playing , since I will be on the HC league I want something that's fairly safe yet soloable in endgame maps.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info