Arctic Anvil Ranger 0.11.6 Compatible! (AuxTheUnvincible) [Onslaught]

What bandit choices did you make?
Health/Skill/Endurance Charge?

Also, using wand?
Last edited by NecroX93 on Jul 31, 2013, 1:43:38 PM
Wtb guide! :D Seeing as so many people seem very interested in this build (including myself), it'd cool if you went a little bit more in depth with it <3
IGN: Lord_Zarius
"
You're not wearing an amulet, belt or rings?

Is your large amount of mana regen the reason you're able to sustain EK spamming without running out of mana?

Lastly, what is the name of the artist who created the painting in your forum avatar?

Fixed thanks. You nailed it also, high regen of course allows me to spam 113 mana EK with 0.6s cast time while having AA up without running out of mana.

The artist's name at GGG that did my avatar is George Lovesy. But the fella in the center is credit to the masterminds at www.parablevisions.com.

Seeing as how so many people are more interested in the build I will do what I can to take sometime and flesh out the guide a bit more.

To answer a couple quick questions in the meantime. I started using EK / shield at level 4. This was a fresh character on a new league so no currency to get the ball rolling with leveling uniques and such. Also my EK was attached to nothing more than Faster Projectiles until I was well into the 50's, and I soloed everything, including all bosses through Merciless.

I do not use a wand, I prefer to use a scepter so that I can use Leap Slam for mobility. Lightning Warp is a terrible alternative because of the abysmal run speed so I would strongly discourage that.
IGN: Aux
Updated, added another clip of face tanking double Blacksmith.
Can you link your weapon?
Last edited by Kaaym on Jul 31, 2013, 7:37:13 PM
Trying out this build and I'm wondering if I should rush Eldritch Battery or Iron Reflexes?
"
Kaaym wrote:
Can you link your weapon?

Fixed
"
Darksunne wrote:
Trying out this build and I'm wondering if I should rush Eldritch Battery or Iron Reflexes?

You probably shouldn't get Eldritch battery until you can wear a 200+ ES shield.
So basically all i'm seeing is you proving how OP auras are and why you should focus on running as many as possible.
Nevermind
Youtube @guitarguy234
Twitter @guitarguy234
twitch.tv/awsomesawcee
My band: http://www.slackjawbluesband.com
Last edited by Awsomesawce on Aug 2, 2013, 3:59:43 PM
Hello Aux i am thinking to reroll to your build.
And i have a few questions : 1)is possible to run this with another skill instead of ek or is the best possible way for good dmg?
2)Can u tell us what passives to follow at the first lvls(i am 24 atm) go for eldritch battery or iron reflexes?
3)What to do with bandits?
Last edited by Realpain on Aug 1, 2013, 4:39:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info