Arctic Anvil Ranger 0.11.6 Compatible! (AuxTheUnvincible) [Onslaught]

"
biralo wrote:
Clarity giving only 20 odd mana per second for 440 mana, I think that can go...

Clarity at level 19 (17+alpha's) gives me 50.1 mana a second

That's almost a 3rd of my mana reg right there. Read up on how clarity actually works please.
Last edited by shumped on Oct 7, 2013, 7:23:20 PM
Can I get anyone's comment on this passive tree for this build? My focus is actually to use reave or cleave as the primary skill. Nothing against EK, but I feel that reave would be a nice way to increase the total dps of this.

"
shumped wrote:
"
biralo wrote:
Clarity giving only 20 odd mana per second for 440 mana, I think that can go...

Clarity at level 19 (17+alpha's) gives me 50.1 mana a second

That's almost a 3rd of my mana reg right there. Read up on how clarity actually works please.

While it's true that Clarity is extremely powerful at lower mana levels, it becomes less and less needed as your mana pool increases. I think at a certain point it can be phased out, and I plan on getting to this point on Nemesis.
IGN: Aux
Hello, I just have a question regarding taking IR. It's not exactly your build, but I'm also playing around with the EB/Arctic Armor combination.

I don't take IR for the reason that the evasion bonus from dexterity accounts for at least 25% of the total increased evasion rating for characters with high dexterity (at least in my experience). do you think shaving off that 25% is worth getting damage mitigation from the converted armor instead? wouldn't be efficient to just go with minimal requirements for dexterity (thus changing from a ranger to a duelist or something else) and get Armor equips instead?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Last edited by enveratise on Oct 8, 2013, 9:52:09 PM
"
enveratise wrote:
Hello, I just have a question regarding taking IR. It's not exactly your build, but I'm also playing around with the EB/Arctic Armor combination.

I don't take IR for the reason that the evasion bonus from dexterity accounts for at least 25% of the total increased evasion rating for characters with high dexterity (at least in my experience). do you think shaving off that 25% is worth getting damage mitigation from the converted armor instead? wouldn't be efficient to just go with minimal requirements for dexterity (thus changing from a ranger to a duelist or something else) and get Armor equips instead?

it looks like you might prefer the marauder version of ek build,you can find it on path of poe if you want
"
Dugi96 wrote:

it looks like you might prefer the marauder version of ek build,you can find it on path of poe if you want

Not really, I just want anyone's opinion on whether or not it's worth it to take IR for high dex characters. I just feel like that bonus evasion rating seems too good to just shave off just to get damage mitigation, though I have to admit, armor with arctic armor seems like a better idea than evasion with arctic armor.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
I wonder when he will show some gameplay besides dunes lol, i could facetank blacksmith with my eyes closed, its no achievement
"
runnin17 wrote:
Can I get anyone's comment on this passive tree for this build? My focus is actually to use reave or cleave as the primary skill. Nothing against EK, but I feel that reave would be a nice way to increase the total dps of this.

Any comments at all about my post above?
"
runnin17 wrote:
"
runnin17 wrote:

Any comments at all about my post above?

nope
How does this build hold up on no regen or 1/2 regen maps? Any map mods that present a problem for you that you have to reroll? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info