Vaults of Atziri feedback

IIQ will inherently be the superior stat, as it not only provides more scrolls and orbs (more useful than rares in an event; less time spent vendoring and trading means more time leveling) but it also provides more white items to have a chance at being rares. IIR doesn't reach it's full potential without first maximizing available IIQ. This is why IIQ appears in far smaller mod ranges than IIR on pretty much everything.

I agree IIR definitely is not garbage, but I also agree IIQ is the superior stat.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I have to agree to the thread starter. Found the map myself today with a mate and we were really excited about trying it. After we finished it, we agreed, that it was quite a big disappointment, since we didnt even get the value of the 10 chisels back, each of us spend on the map. Maybe we can even our spendings, after selling the 2-3 items that at least seem to be worth a bit.

There really should be something special about this map, which makes it worth finding and doing it. Concerning the sale-price for the map on the forums which is about 2-5 exalts (some even say they sold it for 10 exs), I would never ever do the map again but sell it immediately If I found another one, which is not the picture someone should get from such a unique!

And I totally agree, that the map should be at least a lvl 70 map, to make it possible to find end gear equipment.
Going to agree that the Vaults were pretty disappointing. Had one drop for me, chiseled it up and went in with 2 close friends all excited, naked, and ready for some cool stuffs, but not one upgrade to be found, and only 1 really sellable item for maybe a chaos, and no uniques. We just spent our time breaking urns bare-handed and left with a sense of sadness.

If I were to get the map again, I would sell it to work towards buying some nice gear. No reason to go in there. Can farm a map and get better drops with a high IIQ/IIR finisher in group.

If there was one larger chest at the end (maybe a third small room) that had higher ilevel items and a bumped up rarity/quality it might be a bit more desirable, or maybe 1 guaranteed unique at random, all rares having 6 mods - something. As it is, it's just a waste of an hour and chisels - I lost currency on it...The Queen should be renamed to the Pauper, and the Vaal are pushovers if this is the stuff they stash away.

As one group member mentioned, however, it does highlight how difficult finding decent mods on gear is.

IGN: Sookieizmine
The thing is, once people realize that the map is garbage, you wont be able to sell it for exalteds. The actual value of the map is 3-4 chaos.
Might be a long time until everyone knows how garbage the map actually is, so sell it for a good price as long as you still can.
RNG strikes again :)
placeholder for creative sig
"
Undon3 wrote:

RNG is responsible for thread necromancy too? Hath thee no limits to thine misery inflicted!?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Undon3 wrote:

RNG is responsible for thread necromancy too? Hath thee no limits to thine misery inflicted!?

I declare myself not guilty! I cannot always look back to earlier posts to check dates. If it's on the first page, it's fair game :)
placeholder for creative sig
The map isn't garbage, its RNG. I ran it solo about a week ago, I got bunch of crap rares a couple chaos, a nearly perfect sin trek an exalted and a few superior gems.

Luck of the draw I suppose.
What is now correct for this Map? Have IRI+IQI any function on this map?

If i go with 3 Partymembers, The Count of Items are many more than i go alone ?

Many thx for the Answer
I always told myself I would do this map if I found it even though I have heard bad things. I didn't care, it would be fun and the game should be about fun instead of money. I found this map the other day in a Strand map and did it with a freind, we got a bunch of good stuff including a Rainbowstride and Andvarius. Very fun map!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info