Vaults of Atziri feedback

Even worse when a Rogue Exile decides to appear in it and kill everyone because they're naked. GG.
"
syrioforel wrote:
"
nick20404 wrote:

The map is simply a troll map and the best way to get something out of it is to sell it to someone.

Always.

But I like getting naked sometimes.....
It's a map you do once for the lulz and that's it.
I have to agree with the general sentiment, dump this map on some unsuspecting person who reads the description and believes the hype.

Reality is this is maybe worth 4-5 chaos at best

Very disappointed to run this map, never again
They really need to just bump the Act 3 Merciless vendor to sell maximum iLevel 66 (Or 68) items, that way it can serve as an alternate method of obtaining items appropriate for crafting gear for both late Act 3 content as well as preparing for mapping.

Currently it is a fairly redundant service once you've reached roughly halfway through Act 3 (Still good for finding 6 socket & RGB socket items though... yay?) >.>"
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 26, 2014, 7:55:14 AM
"
zriL wrote:
I like the way it is. I think it would be unfair if you had to have mf gear to get profit from this map.

"
Xendran wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
IIQ/IIR from your gear does not affect chests, so there's not point in "gearing up" for the Vaults of Atziri. You may as well wear nothing at all so you can carry more stuff out.

Why bother carrying more stuff out when all the drops are garbage >.>

You're right, then why bother picking up yellows in the first place... And then why bother playing the game ?

You're on your way to succeeding at irl.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
The solution is simple. Increase the drop rates from the chests, make one or two chests always drop one unique.

And in return, make the map far more rare. I'm talking about exalt/eternal rare. Hell, make the base type that of a shrine map, and give is a restriction to only spawn in 75+ maps or something. That way, it will really feel like you stumbled upon a rare hidden treasure.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
The solution is simple. Increase the drop rates from the chests, make one or two chests always drop one unique.

And in return, make the map far more rare. I'm talking about exalt/eternal rare. Hell, make the base type that of a shrine map, and give is a restriction to only spawn in 75+ maps or something. That way, it will really feel like you stumbled upon a rare hidden treasure.

Always dropping 2 uniques won't make this map feel any more awesome since there's a fair good number of uniques out there that are both plentiful and not used by very many people.

You'd have to be guaranteed a really good unique like shavronnes or voltaxic for that to matter realistically.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Feb 27, 2014, 9:07:53 PM
In order to make this map really cool, they have to do so it didn't matter how many people were in the map for the amount of items dropped.

Then they had to have so many items dropping you'd find 2-3 uniques on average and be swarmed in rares, more rares than you could possibly ever hope to leave with.

It should be like robbing gringotts! Overfloowww!!! and not biased towards those who have full party / several computer accounts etc.

"
If I ever get again, I'll scam a noob and spin him a yarn about the riches inside this map, and milk him for all the GCP and fusings he has.

I am still rofling about this!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 27, 2014, 10:26:41 PM
"

How many Araku Tikis do you really need bro?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info