Vaults of Atziri feedback

It's a map that requires you to 6-box (or VM). Seems a bit silly.
"
Rhys wrote:
IIQ/IIR from your gear does not affect chests, so there's not point in "gearing up" for the Vaults of Atziri. You may as well wear nothing at all so you can carry more stuff out.

I am glad you wrote this. And the map itself has thousands % chance for IIR and you still get mostly junk. And people are replacing their attributes and other potential mods on their equipment so they could put +100% more IIR or IIQ. It's hilarious xD
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
I might be kicking a dead horse here but my feedback on this item is as such:

Done it twice so far. First time was last ladder. Ran it with 3 people in the party, bunch of junk rares, maybe a side-grade item or 2 but nothing worth noting. No uniques.

Second time we found one about a week ago, comtemplated selling it and figured ah what the hell lets try it again. Went in with just 2 of us this time. Nothing at all noteworthy. Sold a bunch of rares for alts, as many as we could carry out, had to leave a few behind.

I don't believe this was truely the way GGG intended this map to be. I was under the impression that they wanted to make it at least slightly epic to find this map and be able to do it, and the reality of it is that it's not. At all.

A simple costom loot table with increased drop rate of some rarer uniques might at least make this map somewhat worth entering.
Beyeser - 77 Marauder
FuzzyClam - 80 Witch
FishyTaco - 74 Witch
It seems (to me) intended to be an "ultimative" fun map, kind of a joke with a possible chance of a 'big hit' drop... and its definitively not a guaranteed gift - this would not fit into the logic of the game at all. It has a (good) chance of dropping the best stuff in the game, thats the best they can offer...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Xendran wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
IIQ/IIR from your gear does not affect chests, so there's not point in "gearing up" for the Vaults of Atziri. You may as well wear nothing at all so you can carry more stuff out.

Why bother carrying more stuff out when all the drops are garbage >.>

It\s still the same as you get from any other equal level map. Only without any risk.
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
went in 2 of them.. i'm as disappointed like everyone else who went in one

and i went in both of them with 5 friends. still shit.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Nov 21, 2012, 10:54:31 AM
I ran one in HC some months ago, pure garbage, any decently rolled map is more rewarding (similar time to go through, potentially higher level drops, xp gains).

I will say it again, probably one of the most disappointing things I've experienced in gaming.

The other thing this map points out (if you didn't already know), is that rarity has absolutely nothing on quantity. Rarity is a garbage stat.
To althose who trash rarity. I suggest you either run with 0% yourself and than run with 200% tell me there isn't a difference.

This map cannot drop the best items in game, its lvl is too low, which is why I would always sell it.
I ran with all kinds of combinations of rarity and quantity. If rarity works for you, sweet. In all my experience, it's pure garbage.

This doesn't mean I think it doesn't make a difference, just that I feel it has super low value.

If you party a lot, or boost for drops, then maybe rarity works out better for you. I mainly solo or play with one other party member.
"
Rhys wrote:

this is very good.

i didnt know that works this way, but i like to hear that.
iiq/iir, if already implemented, should be a tradeoff to killspeed.
chests cant be killed, so: fine, thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info