0.9.11m Patch Notes

"
markvd wrote:
"
Kaiji wrote:
"
markvd wrote:
Not trying to rain on anybodies parade but...

How many of these little patches are we gonna see? And how many are there gonna be in 0.9.12? Don't get me wrong i want to play this game in it's best state when it goes into open beta but it's taking too long.

Patch 9.11 was delayed by a month and now you're delaying 9.12 and when that comes out (God knows when) you're gonna delay 9.13 with another set of little patches.

These are all asumptions,i know that, and i did read the latest dev post about the delay but im getting realy impatient and i can guarantee that i''m not the only one.

Keep in mind that i'm not trying to tell the devs what to do or how to design the game but remember, this game should have gona into open beta about a few days ago and i realy hate to see PoE turning into a cash-cow like other modern hack n slash games. *cough* diablo 3 *cough*

I'm honestly amazed Mark wasted his energy replying to this puerile drivel.

I can totally appreciate that people are eager to see PoE reach open beta but acting like the devs aren't doing a good enough job to serve you personally just makes you look like a complete tool.

first of all, i asume that Mark responded to my post since he cares about what people say on the forum (be it important or trivial stuff)

second, go read up what "tool" means. By the way you responded i could say you're the tool for defending the devs so fanaticaly.

keep in mind that i don't have anything against any of the devs or anybody on this forum but it seems that my questions and assumptions were missinterpreted

I'm not defending the devs since they don't need to be defended. As I said, I understand that some people are frustrated with the wait, but your tone was completely inappropriate and irrational.

Consider yourself extremely lucky to get a reply from a dev when you act like a spoiled angry toddler who wants their pacifier. IMO the devs should completely ignore such idiotically written posts.

"I have never yet met anyone who did not think it was an agreeable sensation to cut tinfoil with scissors." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Good!Now the character's movement is really simple holding down the button..
Fortunately the other problem "out of memory" never happened to me ..
"
Kaiji wrote:
I'm not defending the devs since they don't need to be defended. As I said, I understand that some people are frustrated with the wait, but your tone was completely inappropriate and irrational.

Consider yourself extremely lucky to get a reply from a dev when you act like a spoiled angry toddler who wants their pacifier. IMO the devs should completely ignore such idiotically written posts.

Again, mr. tool it seems that you don't know the diference between a slightly sardonic tone and a frustrated tone and that my friend is sad.

I don't feel lucky at all to get a response from the devs but i do feel unlucky to get responses from misinformed attention whores like you. (i'm calling you that since my question was towards the devs, nothing personal)

anyway i'm out

PS: you can look up sardonic while you look up tool in the dictionary, it might make you seem less retarded

Last edited by markvd on Aug 31, 2012, 1:39:06 AM
markvd and Kaiji should stop their completely pointless exercise in personal attacks. It has moved far enough away from the topic to just be irritating for the rest of us to have to scroll over. (I don't wanna waste popcorn on as uninspired personal attacks as these!)
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Awesome stuff can't wait until it's released!
"
markvd wrote:
"
Kaiji wrote:

Again, mr. tool it seems that you don't know the diference between a slightly sardonic tone and a frustrated tone and that my friend is sad.

I don't feel lucky at all to get a response from the devs but i do feel unlucky to get responses from misinformed attention whores like you. (i'm calling you that since my question was towards the devs, nothing personal)

anyway i'm out

PS: you can look up sardonic while you look up tool in the dictionary, it might make you seem less retarded

You need to relax.

"I have never yet met anyone who did not think it was an agreeable sensation to cut tinfoil with scissors." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
I've no idea why people would turn official patch notes posted by a developer (the lead dev, at that) into a battleground, but there you go.

It seems one party is 'out', so hopefully that's the end of that.

Carry on.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I've no idea why people would turn official patch notes posted by a developer (the lead dev, at that) into a battleground, but there you go.

Carry on.

I have no idea why a moderator would fan the flames of an internet disagreement rather than just let it pass. Seems there is much for us both to learn. :)

"
Kaiji wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

Carry on.

I have no idea why a moderator would fan the flames of an internet disagreement rather than just let it pass. Seems there is much for us both to learn. :)

I'd say Charan! Why did you even post if you're not going to do something someone somewhere wanted you to.
Because sometimes it's enough just to say 'hi', duolc. :)

And fanning the flames? I was reading, saw that one side of the conflict had left, and said 'carry on' to those remaining, in the hopes/belief that the departure would result in the conflict's conclusion. I hardly see that as fanning flames.

Now, if we're all done with that, this thread's about the 0.9.11m patch notes. I say again, with that in mind: carry on. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info