[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
kompaniet wrote:
Well 2 off colours on a 6 link is easy enough. 3 of 6 is 50% but doable with a decent quantity of chroms. But 4 of 6... And i have to get the right colours too. That is a nightmare.

Looking at guide creator's ci gear in the first post makes me wonder how many thousands of chroms he used to get 4 off colours on that es chest.

280-300 chroms. Maybe I got lucky. If someone can afford a high ES 6L chest then he shouldn't be worry about chromatics. He should be able to afford it.

On the other hand you can drop the IIQ gem and go for minion damage gem or what ever until you gather enough chromatics to make the transition.
BBBRRG is not hard to get.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
the_Arkain wrote:
Hallo together,

i play the summoner for a time, but now i have some questions.

Does minion instability affect skeletons and spectre?
Does the damage affect the other minions?

I ask, because if i am at the way to dominus my pets die like hell, never had this bevore. Maybe one explodes and then the chain beginns.

I skille all or nearly all nodes for petlive I don´t have necromantic ageis. Gem is not L20 and i don´t (but could) use the hp aura. But is there a way to boost the hp from the minions so they live longer?
Or is it normal that in sceptre of god the minions die fast?

MI affects ALL minions. No, it doesn't deal damage to your minions.

I am guessing your zombie gem is not level 20 yet. There is a HUGE difference from a level 19 gem and a level 20.

When I am killing dominus the only time zombies die is on the second phase of the fight and only when he cast "touch of god". I might loose 3-4 zombies but it doesn't matter because the ground is filled with corpses.

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCyYeZqUJBM
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
900k views mark.
IGN Riokar | My guides
1. Does minion instability affect skeletons and spectre?

Minion instability should work with all minions afaik. Unless there is a bug or anomaly you have discovered?

2. Does the damage affect the other minions?
What damage? Explain better what you mean.

3. But is there a way to boost the hp from the minions so they live longer?
Yes. Minion life support gem or simply summon your minions from an item that grants +x to minion levels. The +2 to minions helms are quite common. Should give a nice boost to life and more.

4. Minion instability is a good skill to kill hard hitting bosses with.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Minion_Instability Link it with with support gems listed in the wiki for maximum efficiency.

If you don't like it you can always spec out of it.
It's only 1 point after all.

"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
Well 2 off colours on a 6 link is easy enough. 3 of 6 is 50% but doable with a decent quantity of chroms. But 4 of 6... And i have to get the right colours too. That is a nightmare.

Looking at guide creator's ci gear in the first post makes me wonder how many thousands of chroms he used to get 4 off colours on that es chest.

280-300 chroms. Maybe I got lucky. If someone can afford a high ES 6L chest then he shouldn't be worry about chromatics. He should be able to afford it.

On the other hand you can drop the IIQ gem and go for minion damage gem or what ever until you gather enough chromatics to make the transition.
BBBRRG is not hard to get.

Was thinking about that. BBBRRG should't be too hard indeed. Just a shame to not be able to use a nice legacy 20/20 iiq gem.

Like trying to get a 6 link on a 6 socket item there is no guarantee you will ever succeed. You can get it with 1 fusing or you may use 5000 and get nothing out of it.

Not the kind of stuff i enjoy torturing myself with. I know how hard it is to get the right 4 off colours in a 6 link. I think you were lucky to get those off colours with 300 chroms.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 15, 2014, 4:09:35 PM
Just wanted to say big thanks for the guide rathik.

I was going to post my build here but it kept growing, if you have 2 minutes I'd appreciate your input over on the thread o started.
Thanks
Puppet Master - The Newbie friendly summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/890104
My shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/809081/page/1
What about Vaal Summon Skeletons? Is it nice with this build? (just made a summoner after 3 months from my previous one)
"
cloudscraper wrote:
What about Vaal Summon Skeletons? Is it nice with this build? (just made a summoner after 3 months from my previous one)

Don't really need it but if you have room for it why not.
I've vaal summon sk, I use it just again bosses to make it easier, or for farming to speed it up, but its really a "bonus"

Btw right now i'm 62lvl, its a damn good build, gg!!
men, this build rules.
thanks for the help

@kompaniet

1. no, it was only a thought because my minions died so fast in sceptre of gods, i wasn´t get used of it. All other 67er Maps are "no problem" only this 64er. Maybe to much chaos damage.

2. The damage of MI, like friendly fire between the minions.

3. Would it be better to get a +2 Minionlevel gem for the chest instead of the helmet for better zombies? Specialy if the TS prefer the zombies instead of the spectre?

4. Ah, ok. No, at the moment it is ok for me.

My gear and the gems are not really at the end.. more at the beginning. I am now Level 74.. i have much to do/find.
Last edited by the_Arkain on Apr 16, 2014, 3:52:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info