[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Hey, i've just started playing PoE so thanks for the beginners guide but i'm confused on a few things. What do you mean life vs CI? Is that 2 different builds because i only see 1 skill tree linked as the final build.

I've read you don't like stupid questions but i'm really confused sorry.
Last edited by jtobiasm on Apr 14, 2014, 7:33:45 AM
"
jtobiasm wrote:
Hey, i've just started playing PoE so thanks for the beginners guide but i'm confused on a few things. What do you mean life vs CI? Is that 2 different builds because i only see 1 skill tree linked as the final build.

Yes there is one build for ci and one for life if you check again. One picks up life passives and the other picks up energy shield passives and chaos inoculation.

Life is what you should be following if you are starting fresh. You can later change into ci and es based if you want. Each have their own advantages.

Leveling -> Life DPS build -> CI transition <- Read that for the life build.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 14, 2014, 8:13:21 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
jtobiasm wrote:

Yes there is one build for ci and one for life if you check again. One picks up life passives and the other picks up energy shield passives and chaos inoculation.

Life is what you should be following if you are starting fresh. You can later change into ci and es based if you want. Each have their own advantages.

Leveling -> Life DPS build -> CI transition <- Read that for the life build.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Hi Rathik, loving your summoner build, leveled two summoners in fact but came back to this one hahaha.

I noticed you said culling strike only works on arc in an earlier post? Could you clarify this?

Been running it in my zombie link all this while without noticing, I usually MF Piety/Dom solo and I'm the culler in party maps. Should I just swap out cull for faster attacks in the green socket or just chrome it to run like melee phys or another gem?

Thanks!

/e to clarify, I still run arc-cull so I use that to cull stuff anyway
IGN: DogeBerlin [Torment]
My Torment Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1127155
Torment Atziri Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1142958
Season 8 Race #17
Season 9 Race #4
Last edited by w0wsuchdoge on Apr 14, 2014, 10:14:15 AM
"
w0wsuchdoge wrote:
Hi Rathik, loving your summoner build, leveled two summoners in fact but came back to this one hahaha.

I noticed you said culling strike only works on arc in an earlier post? Could you clarify this?

Been running it in my zombie link all this while without noticing, I usually MF Piety/Dom solo and I'm the culler in party maps. Should I just swap out cull for faster attacks in the green socket or just chrome it to run like melee phys or another gem?

Thanks!

/e to clarify, I still run arc-cull so I use that to cull stuff anyway

Culling Strike works with Zombies, not to worry. Might have been a typing error but Culling Strike "Kills Enemies on 10% Life or less when hit by supported Skills" meaning that whatever skill is supported by it gains the Cull. Your zombies use cull coupled with the Melee Splash and Multistrike making it an AOE type cull (due to the splash).
Last edited by TMHChaser on Apr 14, 2014, 10:47:00 AM
Here is a problem i have. I am playing as a magic finder.

I have a 5 linked es chest i am gonna replace with a 6 link but if i get a 6 linked es chest i'm gonna need to roll 4 off colours. How many chroms would it take? Is it even worth trying? I'm having doubts.

On standard:

1 zombie (blue)
2 iir (blue)
3 splash (red)
4 multi (red)
5 iiq (red)
6 cull (green)

I think my best bet would be to get a hybird chest armour/es instead of a pure es chest.
Any ideas from the community?
This is the last puzzle i need to solve to finish my mfinder and culler.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 14, 2014, 11:20:45 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Here is a problem i have. I am playing as a magic finder.

I have a 5 linked es chest i am gonna replace with a 6 link but if i get a 6 linked es chest i'm gonna need to roll 4 off colours. How many chroms would it take? Is it even worth trying? I'm having doubts.

On standard:

1 zombie (blue)
2 iir (blue)
3 splash (red)
4 multi (red)
5 iiq (red)
6 cull (green)

I think my best bet would be to get a hybird chest armour/es instead of a pure es chest.
Any ideas from the community?
This is the last puzzle i need to solve to finish my mfinder and culler.

I´ve spent ~680 Chroms on my Alphas Howl to get 3 Off.

MY(!!!) advice: If you need more then 2 Offcolours -> Buy the Item with the colours you need!
Well 2 off colours on a 6 link is easy enough. 3 of 6 is 50% but doable with a decent quantity of chroms. But 4 of 6... And i have to get the right colours too. That is a nightmare.

Looking at guide creator's ci gear in the first post makes me wonder how many thousands of chroms he used to get 4 off colours on that es chest.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 14, 2014, 2:21:08 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Looking at guide creator's ci gear in the first post makes me wonder how many thousands of chroms he used to get 4 off colours on that es chest.
Who knows...
Couple weeks ago I have found Voll's armour and was going to 5l it. It took about 10-20 jewellers to 6S it, then I switched to fusings, and BAM! 1(one) fusing spent, and I got myself not just nice achievement, but a good item too :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Hallo together,

i play the summoner for a time, but now i have some questions.

Does minion instability affect skeletons and spectre?
Does the damage affect the other minions?

I ask, because if i am at the way to dominus my pets die like hell, never had this bevore. Maybe one explodes and then the chain beginns.

I skille all or nearly all nodes for petlive I don´t have necromantic ageis. Gem is not L20 and i don´t (but could) use the hp aura. But is there a way to boost the hp from the minions so they live longer?
Or is it normal that in sceptre of god the minions die fast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info