Unable to Map File error report search!

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 1005387776 Size: 2791085594

When i open the client
Finally got around to migrating one of my desktop PCs to Windows 8 64 bit (the game was working on my other computers running 64 bit). Said PC was previously running Windows 8 32 bit and after several attempts trying to troubleshoot I was still unable to zone to the Crossroads map.

Everything is so far working fine after migrating to 64 bit. It's very cumbersome, and it's definitely not a solution most players would want to resort to, but I hope the devs look into it. Checking past posts, it seems like the likely culprit at this point.
Guys PLS fix this problem, i can't play because of travelling to Dark Forest...I'am suffering from the fact that I can't play it. Really i like it very much. Guys pls...it is my desire...
Unable to Mapviewoffile in mapchunk. error code 8 offset: 2784100352 Size: 5615190

Happens all the time when i leave/enter a new area
IGN: Karl_Lagerfeld
this happens randomly usulay when i enter new map or use tp extremly frustrating

---------------------------
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 832503808 Size: 16684661
OK
I can't play in Path of Exile, because in act III if i go to Battlefront this error i see.
In act II too

Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 2867986432 Size: 22392402
OK
I have 4GB ram

Exception
"Art/Textures/Environment/forest/statuens.dds": In source code file: Resource\TextureResource.cpp at line 37,
Processing file: Art/Textures/Environment/forest/statuens.dds
Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Ran out of memory

OK
Last edited by Romzizo on Jan 28, 2013, 1:06:31 AM
It seems the temporary hotfix for this errors is to add --nosound to your desktop shortcut and set your texture quality to medium.

I hope GGG make this bug solving as priority, it's getting annoying to play without sound.
One more here. It appeared while fighting Piety in Lunaris temple level 3 (not while teleporting as usually).

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 832503808 Size: 16684661

i keep crashing couse of this atleast every 3rd map i enter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info