Unable to Map File error report search!

when entering warehouses from sewers.
Spoiler
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 2677997568 Size: 22371974

when entering marketplace from warehouses.
Spoiler
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 5425463296 Size: 2488058
_^
Last edited by vinsst on Jan 27, 2013, 12:43:52 PM
Entering Battlefront

---------------------------
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 2773876736 Size: 22385578
OK
i have this problem (unable to map and runtime error) how fix it this shit.i dont play the game.
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 2677997568 Size: 22371974

teleporting from act 3 town to the barracs wp
how about some solutions to this problem? got the same problem since open beta..closed beta never had this shit XD
can we get a reply for this issue ??
I was getting this error every 2-3 load screens in act 3, running windows 7 32 bit, but I found that running the client without sound stops the mapchunk errors. right click the shortcut to the game, go to properties, and in the target section, change it to "C:\Program Files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Client.exe" --nosound

it worked for me, hope this helps.
This worked for me.. But boring to play without the sound!

Runnning W 32 bit.
"
I was getting this error every 2-3 load screens in act 3, running windows 7 32 bit, but I found that running the client without sound stops the mapchunk errors. right click the shortcut to the game, go to properties, and in the target section, change it to "C:\Program Files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Client.exe" --nosound

it worked for me, hope this helps.

That helps indeed. Thanks for that. So lets hope it helps GGG to fix this issue!
I just got mapchunk error with no sound... :S Sad panda

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info