Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
MrPom wrote:
"
Quak3 wrote:
that new amethyst ring is so bad i wouldnt know why in gods name i would equip that... wtf?

20% extra dmg as chaos... its not even phys damage mitigation u just get EXTRA chaos dmg on top... so the 10% more chaos res u can get from it isnt even remotely worth the reduced %ES/life

and then the lvlreq of 69 which makes it quite rare. only thing i would think of is to get a twink through act2 areas when i dont have a rare at hand for some chaos res, but they cant even wear it yet.
pls some1 enlighten me: WHY?

€:

and the new armor... you have physical mitigation, but then u get like 25% of that 40% as lightning after resistances (~8-10% of the initial dmg as lightning on top (makes for some long/stacking shocks especially on +lightdmg maps). basically u wud have to use fairgreaves with it (losing tons of defenses from the 2 slots). most builds cant even get along w/o res from armor and this armor has -60%lr which is slightly worse than -20% all. its the equivalent of about 5 or more skillpoints just to gain back that res. seems like a pure pvp item to me

Reading skills : very poor

i agree... he should really read what the rings stats are before complaining...
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorskullart/
https://www.facebook.com/victorskullart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
FaceLicker wrote:
The new uniques are now up on the wiki with min/max values.

Thanks! 'But' in the full index, the Sunblast belt shows with a additional +life affix that doesnt exist.

@Ignarsoll: the chest is selfconfirmed to be designed by Gulruon, for the credits. Would like to have more consistency on which uniques are user-created (even if they dont want to be named)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Sep 26, 2013, 3:08:27 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
@Ignarsoll: the chest is selfconfirmed to be designed by Gulruon, for the credits. Would like to have more consistency on which uniques are user-created (even if they dont want to be named)

Thanks Mr_Cee, I also noticed that and will update credits after hopefully other creator also unveils :)

I can understand creator wanting to stay anonymous but I believe that GGG should be more clear about which uniques created by them and which are not.

Considering naming GGG uses for unique item assets the other diamond unique is Ming's Heart and with a hard guess the creator could be Ming.

Again from naming conventions, 0.11.5's supporter unique with anonymous creator is probably Mon'tregul's Grasp. Who is the creator? I don't even have a guess this time.

Without knowing for sure, I think it would be wrong to write
  • Mon'tregul's Grasp - ???

under credits to avoid misinformation. Just because of this Credits section will completely miss 2 supporter uniques which came with the last 2 patches.

Long story short IMHO it would be great if GGG could be more clear about supporter uniques in the future (even while creator staying anonymous).
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Is there a way to "re-"investigate the uniques introduced in patch 0.11.1? My own list has a gap here, beside the flask it only "knows" the Perandus Signet, Rebuke of the Vaal and the Infernal Mantle - but what was the 5th one?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Is there a way to "re-"investigate the uniques introduced in patch 0.11.1? My own list has a gap here, beside the flask it only "knows" the Perandus Signet, Rebuke of the Vaal and the Infernal Mantle - but what was the 5th one?

If I understand correct, this should be what you're looking for?

"
Chris wrote:
The fifth unique is the new race reward item, Demigod's Stride.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Sep 26, 2013, 5:19:41 AM

IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
Last edited by Quak3 on Sep 26, 2013, 8:02:28 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

For future reference there's a Version History section on the Unique Items page of the wiki that lists new uniques added per patch.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unique_items#Version_History
Last edited by iamacyborg on Sep 26, 2013, 8:27:13 AM
With life the way it is currently in the game I can't see a justification to use the new ring. Not only does it have no life on it but it also subtracts life.......

I'm sure some people might use it for something but I don't look at it as a particularly good item.
Standard Forever
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Thanks! 'But' in the full index, the Sunblast belt shows with a additional +life affix that doesnt exist.
Methinks your eyes deceive you, good man. Are you sure you're not looking at the '+(25-40) to maximum Life' mod on Wurm's Molt directly below Sunblast?
"
iamstryker wrote:
With life the way it is currently in the game I can't see a justification to use the new ring. Not only does it have no life on it but it also subtracts life.......

I'm sure some people might use it for something but I don't look at it as a particularly good item.

Shavs users may have a crack on it since some complain that chaos dmg still is an issue for ES. The ring would significantly drop the chaos dmg. In fact, if you can get max roll implicitly and explicitly, your chaos res should be at 3 which is a big improvement. Sure you lose some life and ES, but compare to having -60 chaos res, it is worth it.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info