Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Is there a way to "re-"investigate the uniques introduced in patch 0.11.1? My own list has a gap here, beside the flask it only "knows" the Perandus Signet, Rebuke of the Vaal and the Infernal Mantle - but what was the 5th one?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Is there a way to "re-"investigate the uniques introduced in patch 0.11.1? My own list has a gap here, beside the flask it only "knows" the Perandus Signet, Rebuke of the Vaal and the Infernal Mantle - but what was the 5th one?

If I understand correct, this should be what you're looking for?

"
Chris wrote:
The fifth unique is the new race reward item, Demigod's Stride.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Sep 26, 2013, 5:19:41 AM

IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
Last edited by Quak3 on Sep 26, 2013, 8:02:28 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

For future reference there's a Version History section on the Unique Items page of the wiki that lists new uniques added per patch.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unique_items#Version_History
Last edited by iamacyborg on Sep 26, 2013, 8:27:13 AM
With life the way it is currently in the game I can't see a justification to use the new ring. Not only does it have no life on it but it also subtracts life.......

I'm sure some people might use it for something but I don't look at it as a particularly good item.
Standard Forever
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Thanks! 'But' in the full index, the Sunblast belt shows with a additional +life affix that doesnt exist.
Methinks your eyes deceive you, good man. Are you sure you're not looking at the '+(25-40) to maximum Life' mod on Wurm's Molt directly below Sunblast?
"
iamstryker wrote:
With life the way it is currently in the game I can't see a justification to use the new ring. Not only does it have no life on it but it also subtracts life.......

I'm sure some people might use it for something but I don't look at it as a particularly good item.

Shavs users may have a crack on it since some complain that chaos dmg still is an issue for ES. The ring would significantly drop the chaos dmg. In fact, if you can get max roll implicitly and explicitly, your chaos res should be at 3 which is a big improvement. Sure you lose some life and ES, but compare to having -60 chaos res, it is worth it.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
ignarsoll wrote:
I can understand creator wanting to stay anonymous but I believe that GGG should be more clear about which uniques created by them and which are not.

From the Diaternal newsletter:
"
Qarl wrote:
We're looking at four uniques for 0.11.6 The GGG uniques will be trap-centric, while the supporter uniques will give new ways to think about offense and defense on an end-game character.

Deerstalker and Sunblast are the GGG uniques this round. Ming's would be the other supporter unique.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:
I can understand creator wanting to stay anonymous but I believe that GGG should be more clear about which uniques created by them and which are not.

From the Diaternal newsletter:
"
Qarl wrote:
We're looking at four uniques for 0.11.6 The GGG uniques will be trap-centric, while the supporter uniques will give new ways to think about offense and defense on an end-game character.

Deerstalker and Sunblast are the GGG uniques this round. Ming's would be the other supporter unique.

I will chime in an take credit for Ming's Heart. Hope this helps :-)
"
Tynie wrote:
I will chime in an take credit for Ming's Heart. Hope this helps :-)
Aha! A Flash Gordon reference! It all makes sense now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info