Unique Item List - 300 of 419

I need them boots, on every character. A unique with good movespeed, life and practically 5 linked trap skills, as well as a general DPS boost.

Shame there's no mine unique though, I was hoping for a nice buff to the arc mine char I've made.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Quak3 wrote:
that new amethyst ring is so bad i wouldnt know why in gods name i would equip that... wtf?

20% extra dmg as chaos... its not even phys damage mitigation u just get EXTRA chaos dmg on top... so the 10% more chaos res u can get from it isnt even remotely worth the reduced %ES/life

and then the lvlreq of 69 which makes it quite rare. only thing i would think of is to get a twink through act2 areas when i dont have a rare at hand for some chaos res, but they cant even wear it yet.
pls some1 enlighten me: WHY?

€:

and the new armor... you have physical mitigation, but then u get like 25% of that 40% as lightning after resistances (~8-10% of the initial dmg as lightning on top (makes for some long/stacking shocks especially on +lightdmg maps). basically u wud have to use fairgreaves with it (losing tons of defenses from the 2 slots). most builds cant even get along w/o res from armor and this armor has -60%lr which is slightly worse than -20% all. its the equivalent of about 5 or more skillpoints just to gain back that res. seems like a pure pvp item to me

Reading skills : very poor
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
"
Spysong192 wrote:
don´t really get why people say fairgraves is a must when you try to cap your lightning resi nontheless.

imagine you play a rhoa map now each rhoa hit you with a crapload of lightning dmg the chance to get shocked is pretty high so why take a risk ?

i give my chars always a fairgraves in the vaalfight if he cant shock you with his beam it does close to no dmg keep in mind the first vaalbeam already comes with shock dmg

it may not be mandatory but it will make your life much easier
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I like those boot unique.
The belt unique I don't think would be worth it though the explosions on trap's end would be cool with something like lightening trap.

The other 2 I wouldn't want to build around.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
ventiman wrote:

imagine you play a rhoa map now each rhoa hit you with a crapload of lightning dmg the chance to get shocked is pretty high so why take a risk ?

i give my chars always a fairgraves in the vaalfight if he cant shock you with his beam it does close to no dmg keep in mind the first vaalbeam already comes with shock dmg

it may not be mandatory but it will make your life much easier

Why don't you try taking off some stuff to get your lightning resist to 0% and then get hit with enemy arc or piety's lightning-something, I'm fairly sure it will do at least twice the amount of lighting damage than 40% of rhoa charge can inflict.

If regular lightning spells aren't giving you trouble I'm fairly sure converted physical strikes won't either.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 25, 2013, 2:18:53 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
The new uniques are now up on the wiki with min/max values.

Sunblast
Ming's Heart
Lightning Coil
Deerstalker

Wow, you can get up to 63 chaos res alone with Ming's Heart. That would benefits builds that use Blood Rage. I have a feeling this would bold well with Shavronne's Wrapping since Chaos dmg can still be an issue with ES. :3
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 25, 2013, 3:45:42 PM
"
ventiman wrote:

Keep in mind that Shock doesn't apply to the hit that inflicts it either. :) It would only make a difference if you tank two beams.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 25, 2013, 4:11:31 PM
"
MrPom wrote:
"
Quak3 wrote:
that new amethyst ring is so bad i wouldnt know why in gods name i would equip that... wtf?

20% extra dmg as chaos... its not even phys damage mitigation u just get EXTRA chaos dmg on top... so the 10% more chaos res u can get from it isnt even remotely worth the reduced %ES/life

and then the lvlreq of 69 which makes it quite rare. only thing i would think of is to get a twink through act2 areas when i dont have a rare at hand for some chaos res, but they cant even wear it yet.
pls some1 enlighten me: WHY?

€:

and the new armor... you have physical mitigation, but then u get like 25% of that 40% as lightning after resistances (~8-10% of the initial dmg as lightning on top (makes for some long/stacking shocks especially on +lightdmg maps). basically u wud have to use fairgreaves with it (losing tons of defenses from the 2 slots). most builds cant even get along w/o res from armor and this armor has -60%lr which is slightly worse than -20% all. its the equivalent of about 5 or more skillpoints just to gain back that res. seems like a pure pvp item to me

Reading skills : very poor

i agree... he should really read what the rings stats are before complaining...
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
FaceLicker wrote:
The new uniques are now up on the wiki with min/max values.

Thanks! 'But' in the full index, the Sunblast belt shows with a additional +life affix that doesnt exist.

@Ignarsoll: the chest is selfconfirmed to be designed by Gulruon, for the credits. Would like to have more consistency on which uniques are user-created (even if they dont want to be named)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Sep 26, 2013, 3:08:27 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
@Ignarsoll: the chest is selfconfirmed to be designed by Gulruon, for the credits. Would like to have more consistency on which uniques are user-created (even if they dont want to be named)

Thanks Mr_Cee, I also noticed that and will update credits after hopefully other creator also unveils :)

I can understand creator wanting to stay anonymous but I believe that GGG should be more clear about which uniques created by them and which are not.

Considering naming GGG uses for unique item assets the other diamond unique is Ming's Heart and with a hard guess the creator could be Ming.

Again from naming conventions, 0.11.5's supporter unique with anonymous creator is probably Mon'tregul's Grasp. Who is the creator? I don't even have a guess this time.

Without knowing for sure, I think it would be wrong to write
  • Mon'tregul's Grasp - ???

under credits to avoid misinformation. Just because of this Credits section will completely miss 2 supporter uniques which came with the last 2 patches.

Long story short IMHO it would be great if GGG could be more clear about supporter uniques in the future (even while creator staying anonymous).
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info