Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Dreggon wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:

Man, that art is cool.

Looks even better in full size.

No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Silverthorn90 wrote:
Honestly with 80% resists...

Honestly, that's "only" 200% of lightning resistance to stack in merciless and maps; and this dont even take into account things like penetration skills and conductivity spells from monsters... and you miss one item (the chest) for stacking resists, too on top. ^^ Its definitively NOT a minor drawback.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Sep 25, 2013, 8:34:36 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Silverthorn90 wrote:
Honestly with 80% resists...

Honestly, that's "only" 200% of lightning resistance to stack in merciless and maps; and this dont even take into account things like penetration skills and conductivity spells from monsters... and you miss one item (the chest) for stacking resists, too on top. ^^ Its definitively NOT a minor drawback.

Indeed its a high drawback,but with a very high bonus you cant get otherwise.
The way high level unique items should be imho.

I think the chest is really good,finally you have a way of dealing with physical damage as a EV -Acrobatics character.
Last edited by dualestl on Sep 25, 2013, 8:57:17 AM
"
Silverthorn90 wrote:
Can anyone post a link to the chest that is bigger in size? I only found the original picture by JohnNamikaze that is way too small to see, its so blurred out I cant even make out what the text is, so no idea what stats everyone is debating about anyway

You are the first person to find the picture very small and blurry. I can actually see it perfectly fine. Unless you happen to have a massive monitor that is easily set past 2500x1600 in resolution. lol

At least someone was nice enough to post the actual item.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 25, 2013, 9:23:31 AM
"
fgcewoud wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

With Fairgraves you don't take extra damage from shock stacks because you don't get shock stacked.

Well that is obvious. But is it really a "must have" for the chest? Wouldn't you take the same amount of damage extra with or without the chest?

With full shock stacks you take 120% extra damage across the board and with the extra lighning damage the stack stay longer.

Calculate yourself if it's worth it.

Btw. I am not saying Fairgraves is mandatory, I am just pointing out why people could think it is.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Sep 25, 2013, 9:27:28 AM
Trap based uniques and not a single Unique gives +1 or +2 to max traps?

PoE is really going downhill.
regarding the chest, 1-30 lightning damage is not that much and the downsides of this chest are fatal.

even dual totem players (like me too) are trying not to be a glass canon since it doesn't take much and you get mostly one-hited even by the weakest trash mobs, with this chest you're surely a one hit wonder on merciless.
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Sep 25, 2013, 9:37:17 AM
"
Hilbert wrote:
Trap based uniques and not a single Unique gives +1 or +2 to max traps?

PoE is really going downhill.

Downhill? Seriously?
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
"
regarding the chest, 1-30 lightning damage is not that much and the downsides of this chest are fatal.

even dual totem players (like me too) are trying not to be a glass canon since it doesn't take much and you get mostly one-hited even by the weakest trash mobs, with this chest you're surely a one hit wonder on merciless.

how exactly is a dual totem user a glass cannon? i have one, and its just fine as long as i dont stay in one place for long. im even thinking about swapping to the +1 totem chest so i can run 3 totems for extra firepower, although its gonna be a pain to get it 6L and quality all those gems......
That new trap belt seems rather bad, at least for my build.

I'd have to sacrifice a whole lot only to gain a little bit of extra damage over my current belt:

The new unique would give me 18,4% increased damage, that's it. Factor in all the other downsides it's not even close to worth it. meh... Maybe builds that get their spell damage from the passive tree could use it, but then again could those builds really sacrifice a whole defensive slot for offensive purposes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info