Unique Item List - 300 of 419

I wish this staff required level 13 to use.
+1 to Lightning Gems
+40 Intelligence
+10 Cast Speed
+25% Increased Lightning Damage
+25% increased shock duration
+5% Lightning Pen
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
raics wrote:
I call a patch with at least one useable unique a good one, we lived through much worse than this. :)
That's true. There's still only like 1 usable unique claw (Cybil's is a wand that happens to be melee).

I'm waiting for uniques to break 400. Then I can laugh at how horribly drop rates work out.

@ Comment Above: Honestly it could be level 13 as it is. The thing about +% damage is that it scales roughly linearly all game. And lightning penetration isn't a huge benefit early game against the majority of enemies. Essentially the only upside of teh current minimum level is that yo ucan always go for 6L. Consider that Searing is level 13 and has almost strictly superior stats to this.

Unless they changes 6L level requirements for legends. They should do that if they haven't.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Last edited by Autocthon on Oct 29, 2014, 9:11:01 AM
"
Autocthon wrote:

Unless they changes 6L level requirements for legends. They should do that if they haven't.

They kind of did that.

Vorici doesn't give a shit about itemlevel, and it was never a "6 Link level requirement", just a "6 socket requirement".
So you can ask Vorici to 6S your ilvl 20 searing touch, and then link it (with gambling or Vorici).

@new uniques
Look fine to me. Nothing groundbreaking, but fine. How uniques should be.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
does the new unique staff have a skin ?
"
raics wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
As long as crit builds do more DPS than non-crit builds while maintaining similar defenses, most would opt with going crit since there is so much benefits from it.

Exactly, I want to make the investment to reach upper levels of crit goodness so significant that covering defenses starts to be the problem. Both crit and defenses come from the passive tree, after all. Besides, I really think having 600-700% crit multi is a big balance problem and reflect isn't a good enough countermeasure, as we can very well see. Taking care of that should solve half the issue already.

Hell, if they gave us a choice to leave it as is or remove it completely I'd even go with removal.

Maybe they should put reflect back to 20%... that would definitely put a damper on crit builds for awhile
Kory
"

Maybe they should put reflect back to 20%... that would definitely put a damper on crit builds for awhile

and make people cry that vaal pact is mandatory for builds, again.
No, they'd QQ that Acuity is mandatory, because Vaal Pact received a nerf which means it's instantly non-viable (and for Spells, this is actually not entirely unreasonable either).
"
Daresso wrote:

+1 to Lightning Gems
+40 Intelligence
+10 Cast Speed
+5% Lightning Pen

I agree. It really sucks that the staff requires lvl 66 to use when searing touch is usable by lvl 13.
But on the other hand taryn's shiver is also a lvl 66 weapon so maybe it's because of that.

20% built in lightning pen though. Does this stack with a lightning pen gem?
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 31, 2014, 8:04:08 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:

Of course.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Daresso wrote:

+1 to Lightning Gems
+40 Intelligence
+10 Cast Speed
+5% Lightning Pen

I agree. It really sucks that the staff requires lvl 66 to use when searing touch is usable by lvl 13.
But on the other hand taryn's shiver is also a lvl 66 weapon so maybe it's because of that.

"One for each of the four corners"
There are three staffs so far. Agnerod, Searing, and Taryn's. Where is the fourth staff? I think this the flavor text may be giving players a clue. An upcoming Chaos DoT staff...Anyone see what I mean.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Nov 1, 2014, 4:08:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info