Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Daresso wrote:
"One for each of the four corners"
There are three staffs so far. Agnerod, Searing, and Taryn's. Where is the fourth staff? I think this the flavor text may be giving players a clue. An upcoming Chaos DoT staff...Anyone see what I mean.

Sounds plausible, but with which skill would it be used? Poison arrow? Nope. Viper strike? No again. Desecrate? Damage way too low.

I'd say it has better chance to be physical, we actually do have a few physical spells. It might have 'attack leech also applies to spells' as special property.

Or they might marry the two concepts and make a staff that has '80% physical damage converted to chaos' or something, an EK staff user would have serious problems with reflect, I imagine.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Did GGG remove the 20% lit penetration? The description isn't there on any of the staves I search for on poe.xyz
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
^maybe the modifier is not in the database yet, so it cant be displayed.

Have you checked there shop threads for the staff itself?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^maybe the modifier is not in the database yet, so it cant be displayed.

Have you checked there shop threads for the staff itself?

Peace,

-Boem-

Ah, you are right. Thanks for leading me down the right path.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Daresso wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Daresso wrote:

I wish this staff required level 13 to use.
+1 to Lightning Gems
+40 Intelligence
+10 Cast Speed
+25% Increased Lightning Damage
+25% increased shock duration
+5% Lightning Pen

I agree. It really sucks that the staff requires lvl 66 to use when searing touch is usable by lvl 13.
But on the other hand taryn's shiver is also a lvl 66 weapon so maybe it's because of that.

20% built in lightning pen though. Does this stack with a lightning pen gem?

"One for each of the four corners"
There are three staffs so far. Agnerod, Searing, and Taryn's. Where is the fourth staff? I think this the flavor text may be giving players a clue. An upcoming Chaos DoT staff...Anyone see what I mean.

Pledge of hands?
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Pledge from the video, or Hegemony for a Phys staff perhaps.

Or three entirely different corners.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Is there a reason why the Hegemony staff is priced at 25+ Ex even unlinked?

It's pretty good, yes, but I can buy a 10c-1Ex staff with similar DpS and mastercraft crit on it. That's not as good, but it's also not 100/25 = <4% of Hegemony's power...

Physical Staffs are not high demand, and the hegemony staff is still ways below this mirror lathi.

So... Why?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
So... Why?

It also has some nice extras you can't roll on a rare. Nice extras cost a lot in PoE.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Got this baby for 13 chaos yesterday, and for the most part, the staff is still worth 3 exalts+. Got a bargain out of it, so right now I am just trying to 5L this staff while I am deciding to go with Ball Lightning or Arc with this staff.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Plot twist: "square" didn't mean the same thing back then as it does now, and there are only 3 staves.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info