Unique Item List - 300 of 419

i play ele wander and it isnt that simple

that +100% dmg is huge and gets nicely multiplied with WED but aspd is not that great and there is no crit multi.

this is a GOOD unique, however i do not think it is worth 30ex people are asking for it right now

and this is definitely not broken like mjolner, early soul taker or windripper/voltaxic.
"
sidtherat wrote:

that +100% dmg is huge and gets nicely multiplied with WED but aspd is not that great and there is no crit multi.

this is a GOOD unique, however i do not think it is worth 30ex people are asking for it right now

and this is definitely not broken like mjolner, early soul taker or windripper/voltaxic.

I think the APS is just right, I dunno what your wander build is like but my experience is if you have Imbued with maxed out AS, your mana goes down the drain.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

dropped from dominus, just to confirm that it isnt a map only drop
Just curious, wth was the hold up? What were the last minute changes that had to be revised, or what mindboggled the design team about this wand?
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

I think the APS is just right, I dunno what your wander build is like but my experience is if you have Imbued with maxed out AS, your mana goes down the drain.

lvl19 clarity (with aura nodes that i need for ele auras/haste anyway), mana on kill and mana leech (my wand has like 70dps phys raw dmg, enough to leech some mana) solve all mana issues for me (and i use 5L PS) so speed is not a problem - and you mostly run and 1shot everything so mana.. is not that big of an issue.

lack of phys component requires life leech gem / corrupted ele leech gem. this is some kind of an issue.

all in all this is definitely NOT BiS for ele wanders but it is a very nice unique with a twist
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

lvl19 clarity (with aura nodes that i need for ele auras/haste anyway), mana on kill and mana leech (my wand has like 70dps phys raw dmg, enough to leech some mana) solve all mana issues for me (and i use 5L PS) so speed is not a problem - and you mostly run and 1shot everything so mana.. is not that big of an issue.

lack of phys component requires life leech gem / corrupted ele leech gem. this is some kind of an issue.

all in all this is definitely NOT BiS for ele wanders but it is a very nice unique with a twist

Solves both mana/life leech problems, at a cost ofc. Most ppl aren't willing to give up 2 ring slots to use this thing, but I find myself using her on more and more characters.

Very underrated if you ask me.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Jun 4, 2014, 2:59:48 PM
That's not true mana sustainability. Going EB with an elemental wander is common practice. It's really the best way to sustain your mana without worrying about missing enemies.
"
thrashnile wrote:

dropped from dominus, just to confirm that it isnt a map only drop

It seems like the rarity will be similar to Lioneye's Glare, since the function is similar as well. At least, I hope so.
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
gief 3d art
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Jun 4, 2014, 3:31:24 PM
This is really good...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info