Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
jstq wrote:
This wand is obviously nuts

no, any imbued wand with IAS/better crit chance/crit multi will beat this wand quite easily.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 4, 2014, 7:54:40 AM
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
This looks like another one of those items that everyone will say sucks and will whine about getting this useless shitty unique...until someone finally figures out how it's supposed to be used. Then it will become the next flavor of the month build item and sell for 50+ ex at which point people will whine for it to be nerfed and ask how GGG did such a terrible job testing it and allowed such a massively OP item into the game.

When has that exact scenario ever happened?

And I do mean exactly what you said there, not just a little bit of it.

Lightning Coil chest armour.
"
Maxwells wrote:

Lightning Coil chest armour.

Please link me to the threads where people are "whining for it to be nerfed and ask how GGG did such a terrible job testing it and allowing such a massively OP item into the game".
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:

When has that exact scenario ever happened?

And I do mean exactly what you said there, not just a little bit of it.

In case you couldn't figure it out, this was clearly intentional hyperbole and meant to point out that most of the complaints like this are full of similar hyperbole. Though I do seem to recall a few people saying even items like soul taker or shavronne's weren't that good when they first come out(and no, not gonna bother searching for an exact link on that one since it's irrelevant to my point anyway).
That was a really strange way to try to make a point.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
That was a really strange way to try to make a point.

You'll get over it.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
The new wand says attacks with this weapon does that mean the bonus isnt applied to spells like a COC set up as "Attacks" normally means skill gems with the attack mod on them.If so kinda narrows down the things its useful for quite a lot.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
maxor wrote:
The new wand says attacks with this weapon does that mean the bonus isnt applied to spells like a COC set up as "Attacks" normally means skill gems with the attack mod on them.If so kinda narrows down the things its useful for quite a lot.

Yes, it only applies to attacks. Spells linked to cast on crit won't benefit from the increased elemental damage.
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
"
SirLoin wrote:
"
maxor wrote:

Yes, it only applies to attacks. Spells linked to cast on crit won't benefit from the increased elemental damage.
KK thanks for the info.

Also is your avatar from aqua teen hunger force?
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
Hodari wrote:
This looks like another one of those items that everyone will say sucks and will whine about getting this useless shitty unique...until someone finally figures out how it's supposed to be used. Then it will become the next flavor of the month build item and sell for 50+ ex at which point people will whine for it to be nerfed and ask how GGG did such a terrible job testing it and allowed such a massively OP item into the game.

Anyone who has played an elemental wander would know this is BiS outside mirrored wands.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info